The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 28, 2:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Havent watched the game yet. Had to pvr it. Wasit as bad as the score indicated?

do your self a favour and pretend there wasnt a game today.

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I had to watch it sober, the horror.

hey you get to have some PGT drinks at least, help the sorrow

• Hydration 1
48 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

not to burst the bubble, but technically Green doesn't need to be fired 

Yes just need to wait till the end of this season and good bye and hopefully we get Crow back this team has a few pieces that are similar to his Avs team he won with especially if we get Tram back he will be our Uwe Krupp.

Edited by CanuckleHorse
3 minutes ago, KirkSave said:

Kiss the playoffs goodbye. We have to do too much to make it a reality and we expect a mediocre team coming off battling Covid to do so.

Let's be reasonable. I hope they play hard for one another but ultimatley my main hope is that their health improves and they all recover 100% 

They look tired.

Execution has been poor to say the least.

Obviously they are still affected by covid as they don't seem to have another gear.

Even if they made the playoffs they don't look competitive so what's the point.

May as well look to next year when they will have Petey back and Podkolzin in the line up.

Also was willing to see what Highmore would bring.

So far looks like a downgrade on Gaudette.

2 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

I was once the thick and thin guy

Question, not to push your button.

Im just genuinely curious what your expectations were this season? Was this season that made it not thick and thin? 

I’m thick and thin till the end as well this season included but I can’t wait for a real full season with fans etc.

8 minutes ago, CanuckleHorse said:

It’s sad to think we are squandering our awesome coaching staff with this rag tag bunch hey Green supporters :bigblush:

Green will likely be gone at the end of the season.  Right now, our team is showing the signs of 3weeks with no games and laid up with Covid.  They skate like there on cement, timing is off, passing is off, Demko is off, team's best player is nowhere to be found,etc.

Even if they had the best coach in the league, they would still be playing awful.

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 2
Just now, higgyfan said:

Green will likely be gone at the end of the season.  Right now, our team is showing the signs of 3weeks with no games and laid up with Covid.  They skate like there on cement, timing is off, passing is off, Demko is off, team's best player is nowhere to be found,etc.

Even if they had the best coach in the league, they would still be playing awful.

I won’t argue that the boys are tired but would you agree that giving the puck back by dumping and chasing also getting hemmed in their zone also adds to their fatigue.

17 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Havent watched the game yet. Had to pvr it. Wasit as bad as the score indicated?

Just watch the condensed version. 

Just now, babalu said:

We could use 1 more high end prospect.

If we can turn this season in to a decent draft pick it's a win.

Geez, I saw your avatar and thought Alf was back.

• Haha 4
28 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Did you not watch us play this last 4 games

Under this coaching staff we have zero chance of making the playoffs

playoffs? We can’t even win more than 1 game out of 4 vs Ottawa 

as much as Montreal may lose the odd game we have proven we can win more games than we lose 

We beat St. Louis and literally outcoached Berube in doing so... 

• Hydration 1
4 minutes ago, CanuckleHorse said:

I won’t argue that the boys are tired but would you agree that giving the puck back by dumping and chasing also getting hemmed in their zone also adds to their fatigue.

Yes I would. 

• Hydration 1