The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, nux_win said:

Yes, and totally a punk move by the NHL to just let him.  No instigation penalty (when just recently we got one for nothing more).  And Edler didn't even throw a single punch.  Edler didn't even deserve a penalty at all on the play.  Simmonds, the Leafs, and the NHL should be embarrassed by that display of poor sportsmanship.  "Code", my bleep.  Go Canucks Go!

Stick. Throat. Season's cooked. &^@# him and &^@# this league.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Total punk move by Simmonds.

'Tough guy' instigates a fight with a veteran who has no reputation dirty play and never fights at the NHL level.

Weaselly Leafs m.o.  

If you insist on making Edler 'answer the bell'  - let Hyman himself stand for himself, or someone who's a more appropriate bout for Simmonds.

As low as the Martin on Stecher incident imo.

By the same token?  Gudbrandson would have had an instigator when he fought Martin the next time they played.

I would like to have NOT seen an instigator on Hamonic a week ago! But if we are going to have fighting in the NHL?  This is just what it is. 

Good on Edler for taking it on. 

I dont disagree Hyman should have done the challenging tho...

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, nux_win said:

Yes, and totally a punk move by the NHL to just let him.  No instigation penalty (when just recently we got one for nothing more).  And Edler didn't even throw a single punch.  Edler didn't even deserve a penalty at all on the play.  Simmonds, the Leafs, and the NHL should be embarrassed by that display of poor sportsmanship.  "Code", my bleep.  Go Canucks Go!

The NHL brass are the biggest fakers ever.  They haven't cared forever...the old boys club and some are in and some are out.

The refs their puppets.  Spineless figure skaters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1