Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Just now, NucksIn50 said:

I’m all for guys answering the bell but watching Simmonds eff up Eddie actually made me sick to my stomach. Loss for words on my part sorry CDC :( 

It was cringe-worthy watching Edler on his knees clawing at Simmonds' jersey. Simmonds took it easy on him, but good on Edler for answering the bell. The code. 

  • Hydration 1
  • Vintage 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SNuck said:

Short story time: When I played hockey as a kid my team didn't win a single game. In addition, the league made sure every single player got a 'player of the game' banner at least once per season. In three seasons I did not receive one.

 

In retrospect this might explain why I'm a Canucks fan.

Don't worry, you're our MVP.

 

(even if you suck at hockey)

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, appleboy said:

This is a team that we spanked just a while ago. It almost feels like our club is tanking. 

 

Purposely.

To what end? To rid themselves of certain individuals in positions of influence?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Don't worry, you're our MVP.

 

(even if you suck at hockey)

careful i think vintage is around.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Schmidt good interview 

 

Beer Ok GIF by Busch

His interview is always pleasant to hear.

 

Too bad he forgot how to play defence as soon as Baumgartner taught him the Canucks "system".

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SNuck said:

Short story time: When I played hockey as a kid my team didn't win a single game. In addition, the league made sure every single player got a 'player of the game' banner at least once per season. In three seasons I did not receive one.

 

In retrospect this might explain why I'm a Canucks fan.

I played on an 0-24 team as a kid.

 

(edited for a low blow lol).

Edited by oldnews
  • Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, appleboy said:

This is a team that we spanked just a while ago. It almost feels like our club is tanking. 

 

Purposely.

Players don’t tank. If they are out of the playoffs they are fighting for jobs next year

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1-d said:

His interview is always pleasant to hear.

 

Too bad he forgot how to play defence as soon as Baumgartner taught him the Canucks "system".

They have a defensive system?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

It was cringe-worthy watching Edler on his knees clawing at Simmonds' jersey. Simmonds took it easy on him, but good on Edler for answering the bell. The code. 

I said aloud, "c'mon eagle, don't turtle. throw a punch."

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

To what end? To rid themselves of certain individuals in positions of influence?

The team has given up.  Some of the attitude was their at the beginning of the year.  

  • RoughGame 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yes we can nucks said:

3:18 ice time for Kole in the first. How does he 'bring energy' to the team with ridiculous ice time like that?! Just turn him loose. What is there to lose?

A game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

It was cringe-worthy watching Edler on his knees clawing at Simmonds' jersey. Simmonds took it easy on him, but good on Edler for answering the bell. The code. 

Edler confused Simmonds for a scratching post. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, appleboy said:

This is a team that we spanked just a while ago. It almost feels like our club is tanking. 

 

Purposely.

Spanked?  Canucks were lucky to win the 1st and Rittich handed them the second. 

  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NUCKER67 said:

It was cringe-worthy watching Edler on his knees clawing at Simmonds' jersey. Simmonds took it easy on him, but good on Edler for answering the bell. The code. 

 

If Simmonds had landed that first swing Yikes! I think that close call put the fear of gawd into Alex.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP
  • -SN- unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...