The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

I'm thinking .... instead of bemoaning Jim's not signing Toffee, maybe we should be whining about not signing Tanev and Stecher.  I don't remember last season being this bad defensively ..... maybe covid is more than we could handle (if so, play the rested players, Green)

• Vintage 1

An absolute disgrace. This is our answer back to the absolute joke of an effort versus Ottawa?

They’ve mailed it in. I’m f***ing furious and have really begun to lose faith in this group. I had hopes they could still pull off a playoff berth, but this is shattering all hopes. We have lost EVERY single major game of the season. Any time it’s an important game and has meaning, the team has not answered at all. Not only that but giving up the first f***ing goal every god damn game is getting really old.

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, oldnews said:

Someone needs to make Simmonds answer the bell again.

Horvat, Miller, Mac, Myers - anyone - that would be a team-building act.

fighting edler was just ****ing dumb. dude was kicked out of the game, suspended but some meathead wants to beat up a guy who you can count on one hand, the amount of physical altercations he had? and this team is doing NOTHING about it

• Cheers 4

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Was just thinking that EXACT thing.  "They're too nice".  Polite.  

Show an edge.  Get pissed off.  I am.

I can't wait for the day where some media conduct anonymous survey on "Which team is the easiest to play against?"

We'll be sitting at #1 without competition.

Just now, garthsbutcher said:

FIRE GREEN, HIS STAFF, BENNING AND ANYONE ELSE WHO THINKS THIS PRODUCT IS OF NHL CALIBRE

I think that if Jim had seven more years he could turn this team around. Of coarse he needs next year as a mulligan to get the cap mess fixed. Well, unless he is allowed to create another mess trying to fix this mess. LOL 

• Cheers 1

Just now, knucklehead91 said:

An absolute disgrace. This is our answer back to the absolute joke of an effort versus Ottawa?

They’ve mailed it in. I’m f***ing furious and have really begun to lose faith in this group. I had hopes they could still pull off a playoff berth, but this is shattering all hopes. We have lost EVERY single major game of the season. Any time it’s an important game and has meaning, the team has not answered at all. Not only that but giving up the first f***ing goal every god damn game is getting really old.

you were wearing some serious rose goggles.