The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Oh boy. The hate is strong in this thread..

Calm down guys. The team just went thru Covid and 1 month off.. now having to play thru the worst schedule in pro sports history...

I didnt watch the game Im watching the nfl draft so im not frustraded.. looks like Mac Jones is about to fall to the Patriots.. im happy. I had him top 3 QB in draft he fell to Pats. Love it..

seasons over anyways, just want the boys to play hard but its pretty hard to do that when they look dead tired everynight.

• Cheers 3

Just now, appleboy said:

Lind looks like a guy who could become a solid bottom six player.  He also understands where he fits. He knows what he needs to do and has no illusions of grandeur. 

hoping he can take the 3c in the future but dont see him top 6 ever.

3 minutes ago, Bure2Win said:

You do know the reason the draft is the way it is and Vancouver has been screwed over in it is because of the Coilers right?

You can add the our expansion cousin to the list of teams getting a more favorable draft position - the Sabres with all the #1 picks are a mess and the Devils & Sens are not far behind (forever rebuilding teams)

Off topic, how is the Calgary Canucks doing with there expensive off season ?

Screenshot_20210429-190954_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Maybe wait more than 1 game before labeling a guy a bust.

I don't care about his first game I have seen him play in the WHL and AHL he sucks. He's ok at everything but great at nothing. He better find his niche or he won't last

• RoughGame 1