The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

And look at all the people assuming it is true simply because they dont like Virtanen. If its false it could ruin his life and his career. If its true then throw the book at him and he deserves what he gets.

But posting it on social media is the wrong first step. Calling the police is the right one.

It shouldnt matter if someone is famous. People on here should wait for actual facts to be presented before deciding anything about it.

People complain about the media saying Quinn Hughes was on an iv but its ok for some random cdc member to screenshot a private page and post it here then admit they did it because they wanted to be the first to break the story on here?

Honestly, the member who posted it should be banned.

Are you Jake? No means no, dummy. 

• RoughGame 2

9 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

And look at all the people assuming it is true simply because they dont like Virtanen. If its false it could ruin his life and his career. If its true then throw the book at him and he deserves what he gets.

But posting it on social media is the wrong first step. Calling the police is the right one.

It shouldnt matter if someone is famous. People on here should wait for actual facts to be presented before deciding anything about it.

People complain about the media saying Quinn Hughes was on an iv but its ok for some random cdc member to screenshot a private page and post it here then admit they did it because they wanted to be the first to break the story on here?

Honestly, the member who posted it should be banned.

Did I post the statement ? No. So why should I be banned ? People can post something without having a confirmed source. It’s called speculation. You are going to look like a big a hole of this turns out to be true. I didn’t do anything wrong so move along. 

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, 4petesake said:

Well now, that’s an interesting topic. Let’s discuss...

I wonder if the boys are gonna have any gas on Saturday. Hopefully a couple more player rotations. Lind for sure should be in. Be interesting to see if they can manage another push here to make things interesting. Maybe too optimistic?

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Troll.

Takes one to know one 

• Cheers 2

Just now, Wayne Glensky said:

Did I post the statement ? No. So why should I be banned ? People can post something without having a confirmed source. It’s called speculation. You are going to look like a big a hole of this turns out to be true. I didn’t do anything wrong so move along. 

missed the first post of the conversation, what happened?

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Banned for saying that horrible accusations are being made against an NHL player and its trending on twitter? One of our own local Canucks players.. i dont see how this doesn't get brought up in CDC..

You need to go for a walk buddy. 

This is a hockey forum. When something huge like this trends on twitter its natural to bring it up.. 

this guy gets it. 

I've zero comment on Virtanen's allegations.  After seeing his conduct last year though in the Okanagan and hearing some rather unsavoury tales amongst a number of young women I just hope they get him the hell out of that jersey soon.

But that is neither here nor there, as it is up to the courts and officers to decide.  

This team has a HELL of a lot more issues right now than one bust of a 6th overall with seeming entitlement issues and a serious issue with his work ethic.

Let's concentrate on what IS fixable instead of what may or may not have happened in the court of social media land

• Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Banned for saying that horrible accusations are being made against an NHL player and its trending on twitter? One of our own local Canucks players.. i dont see how this doesn't get brought up in CDC..

You need to go for a walk buddy. 

This is a hockey forum. When something huge like this trends on twitter its natural to bring it up.. 

Horrible accusations made in a private, anonymous chat somewhere that a person here had no permission to reproduce. 

Its a police matter, not unsubstantiated and unsourced cdc gossip.

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I wonder if the boys are gonna have any gas on Saturday. Hopefully a couple more player rotations. Lind for sure should be in. Be interesting to see if they can manage another push here to make things interesting. Maybe too optimistic?

Takes one to know one 

I’m guessing that they’ll at least be more involved, maybe because it’s hard to imagine them being less involved. I want to get another look at Lind and hope to see Rathbone soon. Every time they lose and you think that one has to be the dagger, Montreal says “hold my beer.” 

Too optimistic? For sure but nothing wrong with that. 

• Vintage 2

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Horrible accusations made in a private, anonymous chat somewhere that a person here had no permission to reproduce. 

Its a police matter, not unsubstantiated and unsourced cdc gossip.

Lol have you been living under a rock? It’s 2021 bud. This isn’t something new. Call the cops on me because apparently I’ve committed a crime against humanity. 

2 minutes ago, Wayne Glensky said:

Lol have you been living under a rock? It’s 2021 bud. This isn’t something new. Call the cops on me because apparently I’ve committed a crime against humanity. 

No, but I have seen a lot of lives ruined from allegations that turn out not to be true. And a lot ruined because allegations are true.

Let the police figure out which it is.

• Cheers 1

Just now, 4petesake said:

I’m guessing that they’ll at least be more involved, maybe because it’s hard to imagine them being less involved. I want to get another look at Lind and hope to see Rathbone soon. Every time they lose and you think that one has to be the dagger, Montreal says “hold my beer.” 

Too optimistic? For sure but nothing wrong with that. 

Yeah they gotta be. Hopefully this day off helps. Crazy but that’s all they got for the rest of the season. Make the best outta one day and back on the ice. 

Lower Hughes minutes. Less mistakes, more effective. He needs a chance to breath. He’s gonna be on every PP anyway.

Hopefully we see Rathbone soon. Not sure when Green gives him that chance and when he does it will probably be for Joulevi unfortunately. 

It’s almost like Montreal is gonna run outta games and we are going to have to win the last 5 games or something to get a chance. Pretty strange 

• Cheers 1