The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

53 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

I honestly did not follow him enough as a coach but i recall he had a hell of a better record as Green….but then again so do the majority of nhl current and former coaches 

At this point just about any warm body is better than our crew of imposters

i would support cardboard cutouts 

Well the immortal AV just got eliminated after making the second round last year with a veteran team loaded with youth at every key position.   Suppose he might be available.   

• Cheers 2

33 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

like i said where does it end? 

seriously, should we hire a fighter to show simmonds how tough he is?

hockey is much better without career fighters, especially considering all the mental anguish on them.

https://www.thesportster.com/hockey/15-nhl-players-whose-lives-fell-apart-after-they-retired/#:~:text=15 NHL Players Whose Lives Fell Apart After,player in high school. ... More items...

https://www.thesportster.com/hockey/15-nhl-players-who-were-completely-destroyed-by-substance-abuse/

rypien RIP

finding murph isn't about a enforcer, but still a  good movie.

The Last Gladiators (2011) prime

Punched Out: The Rise and Fall of Derek Boogaard (2014)

Ice Guardians 2016 Prime

https://www.primevideo.com/detail/0T1VX9W3921HIACA5G4QC03ZR3/ref=atv_dp_share_cu_r

Tough Guy (2019)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07RWFMCQ9/ref=atv_dp_amz_det_c_UTPsmN_1_3

Edited by Petey_BOI

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

Well the immortal AV just got eliminated after making the second round last year with a veteran team loaded with youth at every key position.   Suppose he might be available.   

i think av passes. we probably be lucky enough to convince a cardboard cutout to coach for us. same with the gm.

imagine if we had coaches and gms who acted like some of the fabase/media. everyone is only as good as thier last game, "we played like a ahl team,.

"half our team doesn't belong in the nhl" "I would ice a better team, but the gm is a neaderthal"

people need to wake up, us people on social media ARE the media. The media reacts to us, not the other way around.

every game you hear the broadaster/reported mentioning what people are talking about on social media.

It's time to grow a pair and take responsibility for  our actions. were goddamn internet bullies, there is no wonder in my mind, why mental illnesses are rising

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

I loved AV as our coach

The only reason he was fired was Gillis was trying to extend his own shelf life and chose to sacrifice AV 

Only chance we have vs Leafs is if our goaltender plays out of his mind 

same way Green has replied on winning in his last 4 years. His lack of systems is exposed if our goaltending is average 

would also help if the Leafs rest more players out of charity and mercy 

50 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

Automatic L today...pre season vibe game for Laffs 

I'm going to keep this for later.....

If the Leafs are going in with a "pre season vibe" they'll do what they always do...fall flat on their faces.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Petey_BOI said:

good it should stay that way, no one got hurt.

Heaven forbid anybody get hurt in a violent contact sport because in your world that seems to be the objective. Go have fun kids and make sure you don’t get hurt now

i can tell you have never stepped on the ice at a remotely competitive level

stick to watching curling and leave the hockey talk to hockey people