The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Jake Virtanen Sexual Assault

Rate this topic

BoKnows

5 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Who the heck is Jug and why should and why should we put any merit into his tweet?

By the way, I have been hearing that ScoobyDoo has started an onlyfans page. Watch my Twitter account for mor news.

DF405BD4-F9C6-4896-9CAE-23BE8453D68A.jpeg

Zoinks!

• Haha 3

Very sad for Jake as it was only a year ago that the kid was showing lots of promise and seemed like he had legitimately turned a corner.  20 goal pace with 3rd line minutes + limited PP time is nothing to scoff about.  Unfortunately, as Jake has proven time and time again, talent will only take you so far.  My hope is this story isn’t true but I have my doubts.

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Geez, CDC is full of judges juries end executioners.

If he did it he needs to be charged but condemning him without ant evidence is not ok.

The evidence is on the wall and he tried to delete it by getting rid of social media.. 

Edited by drummer4now
  • RoughGame 1

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Geez, CDC is full of judges juries end executioners.

If he did it he needs to be charged but condemning him without any evidence is not ok.

Agreed. Anyone can make up any story and post it these days. I'm not saying it is or isn't genuine, but we shouldn't be quick to judge till something is verified.

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, drummer4now said:

The evidence is one the wall and he tried to delete it by getting rid of social media.. 

He should of known better not to post intimate details on the internet of all things

Irregardless of what anyone here thinks he still has a right to a fair trial.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

• -SN- locked this topic