The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Have you been vaccinated?

-SN-

Have you been vaccinated?   

442 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

im too mentally unstable to own a firearm or operate a class 2 or above, but am trusted enough that I ain't gonna &^@# up $&!# while contagious with covid.

finally, bi-polar and schizophrenic have earned the trust of the medical community. Good job government

edit: actually any mental illness where you were hospitalized in the past year were eligible in alberta

Edited by Petey_BOI

23 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

how long is the wait period after getting the first shot? or did you get the one and done one.

For some people it can be as short as one second. I can’t speak to how effective it is though.

83DE9E57-DDDE-4AE0-9A73-1C8EB7F489DA.gif

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

For some people it can be as short as one second. I can’t speak to how effective it is though.

83DE9E57-DDDE-4AE0-9A73-1C8EB7F489DA.gif

i'd be pissed, i hate needles as it is dunno why but they gross me out lol

Nope and not sure when caucasian people in my age group will be able to - in my area they have been focusing more on the high risk age groups and indigenous people.

Which is alright with me - as in my line of work there is a lot of people who go by an old school "it hasn't gotten me sick in a year so who cares" mentality. So I have been able to do a fair bit of research on the different brands etc. As my spouse is a health worker who was sort of given a short time frame ultimatum by her employer to take the vaccine a few months back, she unfortunately experienced every side affect possible, but all is well now.

Got mine (AZ) on Monday. Sore shoulder and that was it. I see more potential in the mNRA vaccines, but wanted to get the ball rolling.

2 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

4 months.   I wish it was one and done.

That's my only concern. With the extended time between shots now, all the different shots, and considering supply disruptions, I hope we're not left waiting for our second shot. If it was just a month between with a buffer in case of delays then I'd be happier being fully vaccinated.

Couple of weeks back for our first Pfizer shot. Big cattle call in our small 8000 person community "hotspot".

All above 18? being done now.

Wow...recent variants stronger than one Pfizer!

Keeping our heads down and being careful for the next bit...till our second shot.

Ya'll be wise out there for a little longer. GCG.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1