The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l May 1, 4 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Interesting that Virtanen is not on the ice. It makes me wonder whether there is any truth to the speculation / rumours posted yesterday and / or whether they are just thoroughly investigating and shelfing him until the truth is known. Whatever the reason, I won't say that I'll particularly miss him. He has been given all the opportunities in the world to make a difference on this team. 

10 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Interesting that Virtanen is not on the ice. It makes me wonder whether there is any truth to the speculation / rumours posted yesterday and / or whether they are just thoroughly investigating and shelfing him until the truth is known. Whatever the reason, I won't say that I'll particularly miss him. He has been given all the opportunities in the world to make a difference on this team. 

Where was this discussion?

52 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Thought the same.

If Hawyrlyuk and Vesey slot back in I would hope it's not at the expense of Lind. He needs games if we're gonna get a read on him on what he could become. Otherwise he's better off with Utica crushing it down there with Gadjovich and Lockwood.

Captain Horvat time. 

Miller Time.

I think we’ll see character this time. They’re due. 

I don’t care about the W, I rarely do since the days of when they’re were ridiculous sissies, I just want them to play like Linden would have and carry the flag of the V with guts. 

• Vintage 1