The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

The team should think about shelving Edler for the season once Rathbone is eligible. Nobody cares about this team winning down the stretch, and Edler probably has the slimmest chance of being back with the team, Hes washed up, time for the kids to play.

3 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

You cannot possibly be a real person.

On the flipside, you are a very kindly troll, unlike the usual miserable, lowlife assortment. 

I'm the tall one in the middle .....

image.thumb.png.9095f3b78d2beccced49291545a1f429.png

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, tas said:

well, like I mentioned, he's legit enough for colorado. let me know when any of macewen, hawryluk, highmore, graovac, boyd or michaelis hit 120 nhl gp.

Boyd actually has pretty nice numbers for 113 games.

2 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

It'd be nice to see Rathbone sooner rather than later.  I feel he could actually help the team.

I agree. I would like to see Rathbone and Juolevi rotate games. Knowing Green, he likely isn't going to take out Edler or Hughes for maintenance purposes.

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I agree. I would like to see Rathbone and Juolevi rotate games. Knowing Green, he likely isn't going to take out Edler or Hughes for maintenance purposes.

I think we should take edler out for a bit just to see what the defense would look like without him, in case we don't re-sign him.

I'd even go as far as starting 7 d and 11 forwards

Edited by DS4quality

2 minutes ago, tas said:

yeah, you're right, he'll get there. the others ... ? not so sure. 

Mac will for sure get there. Even if he’s not in the line-up all the time. He has a good skill set, can fight and hit. Exactly the kind of player you want as an extra even if he doesn’t end up being a regular.

9 minutes ago, filthycanuck said:

The team should think about shelving Edler for the season once Rathbone is eligible. Nobody cares about this team winning down the stretch, and Edler probably has the slimmest chance of being back with the team, Hes washed up, time for the kids to play.

you're going to bench the best defenceman in team history down the home stretch of what could be his final season?

no class. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Devron44 said:

Mac will for sure get there. Even if he’s not in the line-up all the time. He has a good skill set, can fight and hit. Exactly the kind of player you want as an extra even if he doesn’t end up being a regular.

alright, start holding your breath now ...

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Scouting the same players your scouts have been watching yourself is a pretty good means of evaluating their work.  Better than waiting until the scouts recommend a dud.

Should’ve spent more time scouting guys you have interest enough trading real assets for like Gudbranson.:P

how to win an argument written by some of the posters i'm not to fond of

attack the posters intelligence.

attack the main argument using made up terms based upon bias

insult another random thing about Benning completely irrelevant to the topic on hand.

• Upvote 1