The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, x00x said:

why would he play? he just got called up....he would need practice time

He's been on the taxi squad for a while now, hasn't he already been skating with the team?

I don't think Lind had a ton of time before getting in, no? not sure Gadjovich will either.

Could be wrong

5 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

my bad, I got the number from the other post

im just suprised that  no one has picked up on the fact mcdavid has more points in the last 10 games than the nuks do goals. I mean this is really good hater material here. have fun with that info

2 minutes ago, CaptKirk888 said:

four games.... solid foundational player

ah, the internet, where everyone is deliberately obtuse. 

the argument is that if he's good enough to be a 13th or 14th forward for the best team in the league, he was good enough to be the 13th or 14th forward on the worst canucks teams of all time. 

I find Juolevi to be a pretty good defensive player, responsible. And he has just 1 less goal than Quinn Hughes in 25 less games. Shocking.

Hughes is pretty bad defensively, so I wonder if they'll eventually play Juolevi with Hughes. Why not? Is Green scared or something? lol 

4 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

im just suprised that  no one has picked up on the fact mcdavid has more points in the last 10 games than the nuks do goals. I mean this is really good hater material here. have fun with that info

The Canucks are struggling to score lately. McDavid is on fire. Whats to hate? 

If the Canucks play passive D and give away the puck as much as they have lately, he might get 10 more tonight.

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

The Canucks are struggling to score lately. McDavid is on fire. Whats to hate? 

If the Canucks play passive D and give away the puck as much as they have lately, he might get 10 more tonight.

dont know bout 10 maybe 4

I'm not the type to wish injury on players (generally, with a few notable exceptions), but a couple of season enders to 97 and 29 tonight would tickle my fancy and make the game worth watching.

f*** the oilers. I just want to smile again.