The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Not sure you like hockey if you like the criminal who is actively trying to destroy the sport with his encouragement of match fixing and corruption.

do you have a cute little trumpian nickname for him too to go with the rest of your schtick? guilty gary? greasy gary? :lol:

1 minute ago, tas said:

do you have a cute little trumpian nickname for him too to go with the rest of your schtick? guilty gary? greasy gary? :lol:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here - "Gutless Gary the &^@#ing criminal Betman derves to die in a fire with all the corrupt refs"

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm not sure which lineup I would choose.

Pearson-Horvat-Lind

Höglander-Miller-Boeser

Highmore-Graovac-Hawryluk

Vesey-Boyd-MacEwen

Edler-Schmidt

Hughes-Hamonic

Juolevi-Myers

Holtby

Demko

vs.

C7PrthkU0AExHVt?format=jpg&name=large

interestingly these 2 lineups included every waiver pick up Jim has made

9 minutes ago, tas said:

-1, not -7. and I should have said bottom six plus extras. michaelis, graovac, bailey (obviously not current), highmore, hawryluk are all essentially just jayson megnas. none of their characters would even get names in the movie version. 

Ok, I have decided to go bang my head against a brick wall. You win. Please start a BRING BACK MEGNA thread at your earliest convenience.

Cheers and enjoy the game tonight.

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

But we make backup goalies look like Vezina winners :(

That’s true. Koskinen has too much experience to fit in this category though. But ya watch us have a great game but run into hot goaltending :picard:

2 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

yeah, hes probably a good guy to some people. i don't see the good sides of him.

your right he doesn't have many fans though, i googled bettman fan club and this was the first hit

https://garybettmanhatescanada.blogspot.com/

ken dryden wrote an excellent piece a few years back about bettman, and the things about him that don't come through on camera. 

3 minutes ago, tas said:

ken dryden wrote an excellent piece a few years back about bettman, and the things about him that don't come through on camera. 

Burke has nothing but good things to say about him in his book.  I'm trying to change my mind about him.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Burke has nothing but good things to say about him in his book.  I'm trying to change my mind about him.

How is that book. Does it keep the reader interested?