The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

23 minutes ago, CaptKirk888 said:

I read 'The Game' by Dryden many years ago. It was an insightful read. What is the name of Burke's book?

@debluvscanucks 

I googled it and found it thanks. Enjoy the game tonight.

Burke's Law - A Life In Hockey

I also read a few of Bruce Dowbiggin's books:  Money Players and Of Ice and Men....I enjoyed those too.

You too (enjoy the game!).

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, tas said:

I'm the only person I know who likes gary bettman.  

So, you're saying that even his family members and friends don't like him.

Drum Meme Ba Dum Tss - Love Meme

Edited by RWMc1

Just now, Green Building said:

If we're talking songs that need to split: can Cotton Eye Joe go die on the hill Kennedy was shot on?

Oh god. No kidding, they would put up the old off time hand clap graphics and drill that ear worm into every hockey fans dome.

Just now, bishopshodan said:

Oh god. No kidding, they would put up the old off time hand clap graphics and drill that ear worm into every hockey fans dome.

Black Betty can also just go away.  Her and her damn kids.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Just thought everyone should know Matthew’s scored his 39th. One from 40 now. You should see these guys celebrate their goals. Nothing like it 

Everybody rips on Matthews. But the guy makes $11.6M/year .... and is earning his money. Wish the Canucks had a few more of those. 

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Yet we still hear Mike Jackson songs.....guess cause he's dead or that he was way more musically talented? I dunno...

could be that he'd been repeatedly exonerated as opposed to repeatedly convicted, imprisoned, and deported from several countries?

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Yet we still hear Mike Jackson songs.....guess cause he's dead or that he was way more musically talented? I dunno...

Anyone remember rolf harris and Jake the Peg?

3 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Everybody rips on Matthews. But the guy makes $11.6M/year .... and is earning his money. Wish the Canucks had a few more of those. 

I don’t actually mind Matthew’s. Melander on the other hand.. I mean dropping his pants was dumb.

I’m just not a leafs fan to say the least. Too much homer leafers in the business for my liking. Whatever it is I hate them