The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Kesler was a competitive guy and the Canucks were no longer competitive.

Fair enough, I think most fans were angry with how he only picked like two teams to get traded to or something. 

We need a Burr or Kesler type of player. This team needs someone who is willing to do anything to win.

We play too nice, have to get mean. 

Thing is, he recently told that story too...it wasn't 2 teams, it actually started out being about 6-7.  But they foot dragged and by the time they decided to "make it happen" he shortlisted and was no longer so compliant about it all.  Patience had run out and I see it differently now than what we were sold to believe happened.  He whittled it down to 2 teams.  I'm so over my "anger" at him...he was a heart and soul beast for us and we really DO need a guy like him.  I see JT as sometimes having that in him, but not with the same physical intensity that Kes could turn on.

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

damn looked he knocked him out, whata dumb ass, hopefully aint seriously hurt.

Am I seeing that right?

Is he also choking him out with his stick?

What a dangerous play.

Edited by DeNiro

Just now, TNucks1 said:

damn looked he knocked him out, whata dumb ass, hopefully aint seriously hurt.

At least Wilson will be a repeat offender this time around. Such a joke the repeat offender has such a short time period. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Thing is, he recently told that story too...it wasn't 2 teams, it actually started out being about 6-7.  But they foot dragged and by the time they decided to "make it happen" he shortlisted and was no longer so compliant about it all.  I'm so over my "anger" at him...he was a heart and soul beast for us and we really DO need a guy like him.  I see JT as sometimes having that in him, but not with the same physical intensity that Kes could turn on.

Kesler took a little while to develop, but boy he and Burr were a threat during penalty kills.

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Am I seeing that right?

Is he also choking him out with his stick?

What a dangerous play.

Wilson deserves a penthouse room at the Arkham Asylum.

6 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Chris Farley Tommy Boy > Ryan Kesler > Tom Wilson Tommy Boy

He has his stick under his neck. That is very dirty and dangerous move by wilson. He's on an American team so probably a warning is in order.