The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

15 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Chris Farley Tommy Boy > Ryan Kesler > Tom Wilson Tommy Boy

It's about time they treat him like Raffi Torres. At least Torres tried to play the game. Wilson is trying to hurt people intentionally. He needs at least 20 games for this but it should be 40 for constantly not understanding what he's doing. 

• Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

I try not to listen to Night Moves songs very often because I don't want to start having an adverse reaction to them. I have listened to less Knopfler as well for the same reason.

I get actual stress responses from certain songs.

Ditto, but I do like some of Dire Straights.

Just now, MikeyD said:

It's about time they treat him like Raffi Torres. At least Torres tried to play the game. Wilson is trying to hurt people intentionally. He needs at least 20 games for this but it should be 40 for constantly not understanding what he's doing. 

Totally agree, so it'll be a fine and that's that till next week/month/season.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Sometimes guys who play with that edge are very much on the edge and it's about self restraint and anger management. 

He goes all in, in a very bad way at times.  Have to control that crap...it has no place in the game.  

Sad thing is there are few guys with the cajones that would/could try and take him on and put him in check aside from say Reeves. So, until the league suspends him half a season it’ll continue.