The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

7 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

Knopfler and Cale are two of my favourites. I love Night Moves. Brings back great memories. I just don't want to get to the point where I can't listen to them without a negative reaction. That's why I am being stingy with my listening. Also why sometimes I don't upvote songs that I like.

For me, music can put me right back in a time and place.  Not even "can"....does.

I get it.  Night Moves for me, too.  

I had a pretty great younger life and music was such a big part of it.  Play a song (album) and it's like I'm still there.  Pink Floyd Animals...in our friend Brian's basement.  White Album...Art's laneway house (with his pet raccoon, Rocky).  Supertramp Crimes of the Century.  Zeppelin...me and the ex.  Etc.

I've had a good life.

5 minutes ago, CaptKirk888 said:

Same album tho. Love Zep. Probably why love Greta Van Fleet now. My older brother got to see Zeppelin live at Empire Stadium circa 1977. I was 15 when John Bonham passeed, RIP. So I knew I would not enjoy the same pleasure

That’s awesome.  Led Zeppelin has always been my favourite band! I’m 25 years old ::D.  The chemistry between Bonham and page in that band is absolutely insane!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, 1-d said:

I'm having a real hard time believing Schmidt was once a top 4 dman for VGK... even if I had seen that with my own eyes.

That’s the effect that Baumgartner has on NHL defensemen. He literally undoes years of acquired skill and experience with his inane systems. 

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1