The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Sooooo translated its ok because we have always done that? That makes it ok?

Willie was marginally less incompetent as Green is and Torts hockey was much better than both Wille and Green

They should hire you.

I don’t know what they’re waiting for. Sounds like you know how to bring a Stanley cup to an NHL team.

What’s your background beyond just armchair GM?

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

other than the fact we actually won games and racked up points 

Do we play exciting hockey under Green…. I just see blowout losses and how many losing streaks this year

You consider .500 hockey, missing the playoffs, no offence, 5th in the division - wining and racking up points?

Yeah I’ve seen a lot of exciting hockey here over the last couple years. I guess you prefer Petterson blocking shots over highlight reels

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

Eriksson should never wear a Canucks uniform again. Play the kids...heck.. play the janitor ahead of him. 

I think he’s actually the last available forward. Sad day 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'll take it.

You have some good takes on things, but it gets lost in the rants. Just my 2 cents. 

I hear you but i am as passionate about winning as everyone else is its just that i see our coaching as  our greatest weakness 

13 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Sooooo translated its ok because we have always done that? That makes it ok?

Willie was marginally less incompetent as Green is and Torts hockey was much better than both Wille and Green

I'm not saying it's okay... I'm saying maybe the problem is you.

Look inward.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, TNucks1 said:

wish they sent MDP too the utica, better than sitting around, shoulda brought that other fella.

RECENT TRANSACTIONS

• Jonah Gadjovich recalled from Utica to taxi squad, May 1/21
  • Arturs Silovs loaned to taxi squad, Apr. 28/21
  • Arturs Silovs recalled from taxi squad under emergency conditions, Apr. 26/21
  • Kole Lind recalled from taxi squad, Apr. 26/21
  • Michael DiPietro loaned to Utica, Apr. 25/21

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

I hear you but i am as passionate about winning as everyone else is its just that i see our coaching as  our greatest weakness 

fair enough, and I do think new assistant coaches would go a long way to fix the situation. 

So we'll see, its not a great sign that Green hasn't been inked yet, he may decide to try the market. 

5 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Well $&!# now I feel bad for being a dick lol. Keep on good sir. Apologize for the snarkyness! Changes are coming that’s for sure. I do wonder what this team looks like next year after the expansion draft.