The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, HKSR said:

She looks and sounds really nervous

Totally. I thought she was just going stop stop talking and walk off. Good for her though don’t know how well I’d do lol

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

I was watching some Power highlights the other night.. does he seem slow to you? do you think his skills will translate to the NHL? 

we need a Hedman or a Josi type defenceman so bad.

Definitely worth the gamble.

6 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

He stopped diving a couple seasons ago. Very rarely whines anymore also. Now he just goes and takes matters into his own hands. 

It's like saying Crosby is a whiner. Guy hasn't been a whiner since early in his career. 

McDavid is extremely special. He's taking command from Gretzky pretty much on how to handle the game. 

I've seen him embellish twice in the last two seasons (not dive, but try to sell a call) and I watch 95% of Oilers games as the wife is a fan and we live out here). I used to hate him for diving because he uses to do it a lot. I have a couple videos on my phone of his bad dives. 

False

1 minute ago, Jack Fig said:

Trying to imagine a concert in old Memorial Arena is kinda funny. 

Omg it was the premiere venue.  The other was the KXA which was a concrete barn where they sold cows..

Coming to Vancouver in 1980 to study acting and go to a ton of concerts was an eye opener.  Late night burgers at Frescos were really amazing!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Worst and most disappointing concert.

1985. The Kinks. The band was late. They did a 10 song set, all from the past two albums. None of their classic stuff.

Didn't even have an encore. Maybe Ray and Dave had a spat before the show. 

• Cheers 1

16 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Omg it was the premiere venue.  The other was the KXA which was a concrete barn where they sold cows..

Coming to Vancouver in 1980 to study acting and go to a ton of concerts was an eye opener.  Late night burgers at Frescos were really amazing!!

Fresgo's? Yes, lawd!