The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 3, 7 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

I honestly don't even know if Quinn deserves 5 mil/year based on this year.  I'm excited about his potential but damn he's struggling. 

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Worst and most disappointing concert.

1985. The Kinks. The band was late. They did a 10 song set, all from the past two albums. None of their classic stuff.

Didn't even have an encore. Maybe Ray and Dave had a spat before the show. 

Have to go with Alice Cooper in Van, played 1 song, fell off stage after 40oz of something , broke his ribs, and tried to choke his way threw "only women bleed" song and called it a night. almost triggered a riot. :(

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

I know who he is; I just don't like the idea  of using a premium pick on a project who is still new to the position. 

He's ranked very high. He's been playing well at defense while playing pro despite what you say.

I'd be happy if we picked him up.

Did we already list first concerts?

The Cult Sonic Temple tour, 1989

My cool uncle took me, we had floor tickets, I came home baked from all the second hand smoke and my parents laughed at me.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, nuck-lifer said:

Have to go with Alice Cooper in Van, played 1 song, fell off stage after 40oz of something , broke his ribs, and tried to choke his way threw "only women bleed" song and called it a night. almost triggered a riot. :(

Wow. That would suck! 

• Like 1

Just now, Cromeslab said:

He plays too much

I’ve thought that from the beginning of the year.  

I’m surprised his numbers on the season aren’t that crazy considering it feels like he never leaves the ice some games.

1 minute ago, nuck-lifer said:

Diamond Dave fingering the crowd as Van Halen left the stage at the end of the concert...