The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 4, 7 p.m. l SNP | RINSE&REPEAT EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

13 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Somewhat interestingly, only Boyd and Vesey were on the ice for a goal against last night (with Boeser, following a line change). The other 4 weren't a "dumpster fire" as you describe it.

Bo was on for all 4 of McDavid's points, Pearson for 3 of them 

It's hard to blame Bo when he's playing against arguably the best player in the league.  But Bo's line wasn't great last night.  I noticed that for the most part Travis kept the third and fourth lines away from McJesus.  I can't think of anybody in the bottom six who I'd replace Lind with.  Also, I think TG wants to give Lind an honest look, not bury him with guys who either likely won't be here next year, or who will be 4th liners.  Travis gave Vesey at lest a few games in the top six, so he's being fair to give Lind the same.  So far, I think Lind has looked better than Vesey.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I never want to lose a game, ever, no matter what.

I respect your viewpoint, just disagree. 

I dont "want" to lose games ever either. I just have varying degrees of caring if they lose if there is a potential benefit attached in a lost season.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

What are we gonna be named now?

The Abbotsford                  ?

the Abbotsford LumberJacks... use Johhny Canuck as a mascot

• Like 1

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

I dont "want" to lose games ever either. I just have varying degrees of caring if they lose if there is a potential benefit attached in a lost season.

I do not.

Win. I don't know what tomorrow holds.

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

focus on the path not the destination.

winning culture and all that. 

You have to focus on the destination too if you actually want to get there though.

Therecis nothing "winning culture" about this team the last 7 years. A few meaningless wins at the end of a season isnt what a winning culture means. Winning very often only comes after the agony of losing. 

Edited by wallstreetamigo