The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 4, 7 p.m. l SNP | RINSE&REPEAT EDITION

Rate this topic

Just now, Pickly said:

I know right an absolute unit who’d have rightened the ship tonight if he were in the lineup.

It's like Macho Man without Miss Elizabeth.:P

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Petey40 said:

Nah not really, I think it needs to start with coaching. No matter how many skilled players or prospect go in and out of this lineup we get the same on ice product. 

nah, you got your big baby glasses on. time for a timeout you're cranky

Edited by Petey_BOI
1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

2018 141st overall pretty decent, dont really know anything about him though.

Yeah .34 in the AHL. Just goes to show, you never know sometimes 

2 minutes ago, EmilyM said:

"Perfectly healthy" is debatable, but your point still stands. This roster is still missing way, way, way, too many pieces here. And just about every single issue we have now (missing top 6 scorer, a top 4 D, improved bottom six, eliminate bad contracts), we've been discussing for years now. This is all on management.

Yeah, they’re tired. I forgot. But you are correct. I agree with that statement.

Just now, Pickly said:

I know right an absolute unit who’d have rightened the ship tonight if he were in the lineup.

No need to get all dramatic bud. I get you're being hyperbolic, but thinking he's not better than anyone in this bottom 6 is ludicrous. 

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We have a bad gm.

And our coaches are great? 

On ice lack of structure suggests something different 

I am not even sure a new gm can fix this. Time to enter a mini rebuild. Explore trading Miller, Schmidt for sure and even dangle Boeser and Horvat to see what you can get for them. 

• Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 2
1 minute ago, Apricot said:

The only thing that would genuinely make me cry is if we dont re-sign Ian Clark

Sometimes I wonder how Green is feeling being without a contract as we're nearing the conclusion of this season. There seems to be a lot of uncertainty how this will play out.

• Like 1
Just now, 24K PureCool said:

I am not even sure a new gm can fix this. Time to enter a mini rebuild. Explore trading Miller, Schmidt for sure and even dangle Boeser and Horvat to see what you can get for them. 

whats a big rebuild?

1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

It's like Macho Man without Miss Elizabeth.:P

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

• Hydration 1
1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Damn, Chicago was winning 2-0...  they choked.  I was hoping that they would win so that we draft higher.  It's my peaceful-pro-tank approach. 

no worries, we aint catching chicago

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 4, 7 p.m. l SNP | RINSE&REPEAT EDITION