The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 4, 7 p.m. l SNP | RINSE&REPEAT EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

COME ON CANUCKS WE CANNOT LOSE TO MIKE SMITH!!

A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL A CANUCKS GOAL 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We won’t because as Benning said they only deal with things that are right before them. Lol.

That seems to be a recurring theme. The departed players, his own players, & reps for other teams have said....”the ’Nucks didn’t call or just waited too long (to talk) get back to us.”

Just now, JoshuaGuy said:

Weird hill to choose. Motte is a key piece. 

When healthy he’s a formidable contributor I can agree with you on that. Problem is he can’t stay healthy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ilduce39 said:

Didn’t we have Covid at the deadline? All around brutal year.  

We’re winning the draft lottery, though. 

don't ruin his argument.

@Joshua.Guy you're right, i mean every gm in the league was definitely pining for our injured covid riddled players. best post of all time :goat:

Just now, Pickly said:

When healthy he’s a formidable contributor I can agree with you on that. Problem is he can’t stay healthy. 

Good news is he's gonna have a nice long off season. Lol. Cheers 'bud'.