The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 4, 7 p.m. l SNP | RINSE&REPEAT EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Seriously fire the coaches now and put in 3 Bieksa cutouts behind the bench for the last few games 

We've lost so much time. We should be better than this with our core roster at this stage of their careers. I've been saying Green needs to go since 2018, I just hope it isnt too late to salvage something from this stellar roster in the next couple of years. 

Myers had jump, played quite well. Eddy needs to call it. Schmidt still cant make a stretch pass, Hughes needs a couple games off to reset. Hamonic not to bad either. Defensively as an overall group..... Grade C , needs improvement.

Benning might not watch the team live anymore this season.  In his absence who is doing the scouting.  Do they have a pro scout on site he can lean on or is it just feedback from Green and the coaching staff and video viewings.  There are some roster decisions to be made in the off-season and he hasn’t seen some of those players live yet or only a small sample.  

Just now, CptCanuck16 said:

We've lost so much time. We should be better than this with our core roster at this stage of their careers. I've been saying Green needs to go since 2018, I just hope it isnt too late to salvage something from this stellar roster in the next couple of years. 

Totally agree

we had the roster and wasted it under Green 

we keep hiring no name incompetent coaches 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't blame Miller for being pissed off... he is actually trying hard... but getting frustrated and making mistakes.

That emotion would be converted by a good coach into good plays... right now its being squandered by Green.

Have to ask why the clown show/waiver pickups are playing when the Canucks can't make the playoffs?

Why is Gadjovich not getting a decent shot?  Give him some NHL experience.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

it was a fine response? if you make the remark you smart, you surely can answer a grade 10 math problem

I don’t care to answer it, cause it was a stupid question. Also, that wasn’t me that said I was smart lol 

Edited by Petey40

Just now, *Buzzsaw* said:

I don't blame Miller for being pissed off... he is actually trying hard... but getting frustrated and making mistakes.

That emotion would be converted by a good coach into good plays... right now its being squandered by Green.

Have to ask why the clown show/waiver pickups are playing when the Canucks can't make the playoffs?

Gadjovich is still in quarantine coming from the US.  He is doing his time in Winnipeg and will catch up with the team there.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

I mostly agree  but Miller is a grown man.He should be mature enough to control his emotions at least better than what he has.

1 minute ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

Gadjo is still in quarantine I think, and he still has to learn Green's world class dump n chase hockey.