The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers l May 4, 7 p.m. l SNP | RINSE&REPEAT EDITION

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Man, wish our team was this feisty.

Spoiler

1630097988_Suckitbisch.gif.b2083b1bee44c22824fe2b1e8ea00447.gif

warning this is just a joke, and contains bad language.

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

So Green is now blaming the bench locations for his losses?”

classic 

its a conspiracy that the league is now forcing the Canucks only to change sides after each period 

2 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Doesn't matter. All of them are playing in the NHL on a borrowed time and because of our depleted roster. None of them has done squat so far on this bad team to prove otherwise.

Next season all of them will be playing in Abby or overseas.

Maybe, but Highmore and Hawryluk look like good bottom 6 guys to me.  

They're 25, see no reason why they can't be useful for us next season as 4th liners. 

21 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I really have to watch what I say here, but Edler is number 1 on the list of players we can improve upon.  Having Rathbone and Juolevi rotate in and out would be a huge improvement over this season's Edler minutes. 

You're not wrong.

• Hydration 1
2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Whats funny is that Green, a guy with a lifetime losing NHL record will sit there like an arrogant a$$ thats actually accomplished something in his nhl coaching career 

he is such a fake coach 

the second this season is over we better fire the 3 stooges 

ya guy thinks he knows what hes doing but his systems are garbage snd he seems to keep getting to many men penalties thats just so embarrassing 

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Who in their right mind would bench Miller if your trying to win the game???

Would you really like to see Boeser & Hoglander playing with Travis Boyd or Jace Hawryluk???

Mac 

Just now, Smashian Kassian said:

Who in their right mind would bench Miller if your trying to win the game???

Would you really like to see Boeser & Hoglander playing with Travis Boyd or Jace Hawryluk???

YES. If you want to send a message you bench his ass after giving up the puck and his half ass attempt to backcheck. They can say whatever they want but the season is over.

Miller has done that multiple times this season and his body language is a bad example to our young players.

I'm glad Imac called him out on that because if that was Jake or Hoglander, they would've been benched. 

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

TSN headline is that Draisaitl and McDavid were “dominant” in their win.

Were they though? I thought they were pretty quiet.

We gifted them a couple goals.

36 minutes ago, combover said:

Checking the looooonnnng  list of excuses to find the ones that apply tonight. 

It’s pure comedy some of the stuff that comes out 

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Totally agree

we had the roster and wasted it under Green 

we keep hiring no name incompetent coaches 

I think there's a good chance we'll see Trent Cull behind the bench next season. 

All this time waiting to see if by some miracle Green would learn how to coach we wasted a chance at Deboer and now we will probably waste a chance at Gallant as Seattle wants him and Muller 

time just ran out 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, 1-d said:

I think there's a good chance we'll see Trent Cull behind the bench next season. 

Sure lets just go and hire a third straight ahl no name coach 

4 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

YES. If you want to send a message you bench his ass after giving up the puck and his half ass attempt to backcheck. They can say whatever they want but the season is over.

Miller has done that multiple times this season and his body language is a bad example to our young players.

I'm glad Imac called him out on that because if that was Jake or Hoglander, they would've been benched. 

Hoglander wouldn't have been benched IMO, the way he's playing/giving effort. He's made mistakes and continued to play.

Jake would but he's a spare part, he's inconsistent & not committed like Miller. He's also not an engine like Miller or even a play driver like Hoglander. 

• Hydration 1