The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 6, 6 p.m. l SNP | ROAD TO 100 EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Kenny Blankenship said:

Can’t believe the amount of complaints there has been around here regarding Miller. He is absolutely our most important player currently and as you say, he’s being worked like a mule. Of course there will be mistakes. Had 100 points in his first 100 games here, and all I’ve seen recently is complaints and trade proposals lol. 

One thing I’ve learnt about being a Canucks fan is there is always one or two whipping boys. What’s really irritating recently though is along with Miller they have been young players. Last year Boeser. This year Hughes. 21 and 22 years old. Puke

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kenny Blankenship said:

Can’t believe the amount of complaints there has been around here regarding Miller. He is absolutely our most important player currently and as you say, he’s being worked like a mule. Of course there will be mistakes. Had 100 points in his first 100 games here, and all I’ve seen recently is complaints and trade proposals lol. 

still some uber dim takes that believe he was a "cap dump" lol.

strange market.

You'd think you were in Florida or Carolina given the lack of "hockey intelligence" around here.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, canuckpuckluck15 said:

@WHL rocks yes i agree with you, Nurse is big and can rock guys but i would still like to see Mac put a few on his chin...he has a head that requires a few punches!

I wouldn't mind that.. id like to that fight. Maybe they'll throw down later.. 

Nurse is a great player.   He's playing like top 10 D in league. Scores hits skates huge body.. 6'4 over 220lbs. I realky like him as a player.   UFA after next season..  Maybe Canucks can poach up him as a free agent..

Just now, Devron44 said:

One thing I’ve learnt about being a Canucks fan is there is always one or two whipping boys. What’s really irritating recently though is along with Miller they have been young players. Last year Boeser. This year Hughes. 21 and 22 years old. Puke

1989/90 it was a 21 year old Dave Capuano...

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Mac is a better fighter than Nurse. Nurse does well against undersized opponents but gets handled pretty good by guys his own size. Nurse ain't gonna wanna fight Mac. 

Did you see that highlight in slow motion.. nurse asking Mac for a fight.. cross checking slashing him.. Mac don't want that...

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

still some uber dim takes that believe he was a "cap dump" lol.

strange market.

You'd think you were in Florida or Carolina given the lack of "hockey intelligence" around here.

He was traded only because they needed the cap space. Otherwise he would still be playing for Tampa Bay.

Being a cap dump doesnt mean the player is garbage. It just means they were traded for the cap space.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1