The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Suspended 1 Game] MacEwen to have hearing for kneeing Oilers' Nurse

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

They screwed up with the Rangers and it turned into a sh!t show, now they’re just doing this because they’re scared of more fights, nothing to do with safety, logic or consistency.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, gurn said:

All I know is the vid was posted sometime in the first period, probably by Squamfan, he seems to have a thing for posting "Tas" tweets.

I wasn't able to find it in the thread, but it probably is just this. Pretty pathetic on so many levels. It's probably not even JB. #GroceryGate... srsly lol?!

• Thanks 2

• -SN- changed the title to [Suspended 1 Game] MacEwen to have hearing for kneeing Oilers' Nurse

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The clip going around didn’t have the full play.  MacEwen is suspended because he went out of his way to knee Nurse in the head while he was down. 

Edited by mll
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

When/if we ever get to fill the areana with fans again; we need some chants.

Fans on one side of the rink yell "Larsson's head shot"

People on the other yell back "Mc David's elbow'

All the fans at once " Wilson's cheap shot"

Make a list, and at every game go through it.

Mac's lesson here, next time either punch Nurse in the head while he's defenseless on the ice or wait until he gets up and drag him to the ice by his hair. 

Good job Parros, you're sending all the right messages.......:picard:.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mll said:

The clip going around didn’t have the full play.  MacEwen is suspended because he went out of his way to knee Nurse in the head while he was down. 

except it wasn't more than a iight brush, it didn't effect Nurse in any way whatsoever. Other than the massive pouting. 

I guess thats it, 1 game for making Nurse pout. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

except it wasn't more than a iight brush, it didn't effect Nurse in any way whatsoever. Other than the massive pouting. 

I guess thats it, 1 game for making Nurse pout. 

Wouldn’t want it to happen to a Canuck.  Light tap but still to the head and deliberate.

5 minutes ago, mll said:

Keep in mind that when I originally posted it I was asking if this what was being reviewed. This video is out now.