The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Duncan Keith Kneed in the face by Linseman...

Rate this topic

23 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Suspend the ref, head shots will not be tolerated :bigblush:

No!  Head shots have no place in this game... make an example of him... fine him.

In all seriousness tho... I LOVE the fact the play resulted in a SHG against too hahahaha!!

Edited by HKSR
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Now, it's sad that such an allstar player should suffer from such an accident.

(ok, I'm a very bad boy but karma man!)

To be perfectly honest, I’m glad that this happened to Keith given what he did to Daniel back in 2012.  I’m tempted to express what I truly want Duncan Keith to suffer and experience, but I don’t want to make anyone here uncomfortable.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Patel Bure said:

To be perfectly honest, I’m glad that this happened to Keith given what he did to Daniel back in 2012.  I’m tempted to express what I truly want Duncan Keith to suffer and experience, but I don’t want to make anyone here uncomfortable.

Probably the same way I feel about every official in the league, George Parros, Gary Bettman, and Bill Daly.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

If kieth played for us he would be looking at 20 games

Maybe not now but that certainly would have been the case between 2011-2013 when the treatment the Canucks received from both the league and the referees was akin to the treatment that many African Americans receive in the United States.  I know many people will have an issue with what I just said and I do apologize for that, but I can only comment on what I see.  Watch our playoff series against LA 2012, San Jose 2013, Chicago 2009, 2010, (and games 3,4, and 5 in 2011), and Boston (games 3,4,5, and 6), and tell me that we weren’t victims.

Even in 2015, while the reffing wasn’t quite as slanted (since Gillis was no longer a part of our organization), why wasn’t Ferland called for charging, boarding, and roughing on MANY of those plays?

Gills era Canucks were treated horribly.  I have/had no issue with the refffing when we played Vegas last season, or any reffing issues from the 2007 Anaheim series and prior.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Patel Bure said:

Maybe not now but that certainly would have been the case between 2011-2013 when the treatment the Canucks received from both the league and the referees was akin to the treatment that many African Americans receive in the United States.  I know many people will have an issue with what I just said and I do apologize for that, but I can only comment on what I see.  Watch our playoff series against LA 2012, San Jose 2013, Chicago 2009, 2010, (and games 3,4, and 5 in 2011), and Boston (games 3,4,5, and 6), and tell me that we weren’t victims.

Even in 2015, while the reffing wasn’t quite as slanted (since Gillis was no longer a part of our organization), why wasn’t Ferland called for charging, boarding, and roughing on MANY of those plays?

Gills era Canucks were treated horribly.  I have/had no issue with the refffing when we played Vegas last season, or any reffing issues from the 2007 Anaheim series and prior.

It is because the league and refs knew how lethal our teams were back then.. 

Unfortunately the Canucks just don't fit the leagues ideal agenda and get screwed some form or another.