The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

The Twins were two of the toughest players ever.  Don Cherry, when asked who his toughest player was said, Jean Ratelle.  Toughness is a mental thing, and not a throwing the fists thing.  

Nice to see you back around here, Alf! 

• Like 1

Hey @Alflives welcome back! I genuinely missed you here. It's weird when the regulars disappear. 

If there's one thing I think this season taught me is that we need different opinions , and unique points of view. Because I think if there's one thing we can all agree upon; we need a lot of work in the off-season to get better.

We a have some good assets and young talent coming to play.  But what direction we want to go is the big question. 

That being said,  I hope for a win tonight, but I expect prime time McDavid tonight to hit 100pts.  But I at least want a good effort, and limit the dumb give aways

• Like 2

Just now, DS4quality said:

Hey @Alflives welcome back! I genuinely missed you here. It's weird when the regulars disappear. 

If there's one thing I think this season taught me is that we need different opinions , and unique points of view. Because I think if there's one thing we can all agree upon; we need a lot of work in the off-season to get better.

We a have some good assets and young talent coming to play.  But what direction we want to go is the big question. 

That being said,  I hope for a win tonight, but I expect prime time McDavid tonight to hit 100pts.  But I at least want a good effort, and limit the dumb give aways

We look really good going forward.  Got the great centre and the great D man.  Podkolzin coming too.  

McDavid will not get to 100 against us! 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Hope we can re-sign Graovac.

Seems like a high character guy and at the very least gives us good depth on the farm.

This guy gets it. I would love to see him make in the NHL, preferably here. Well spoken and a good interview.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1