The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I hope your mind is not in the gutter - with that comment ????  LOL

When I end up in a gutter, it’s from enjoying too much scotch and falling off my scooter!  :shock:

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Imagine if this actually falls on people and kills them.    That would be a travesty and the Chinese Communist Party  would have their behinds sued.   Can't believe they allowed this just to save money on the extra steps to control re-entry of their booster like all other civilized countries do with their rockets.  What a bunch of cheap-skates!  Fingers crossed!

Its just anti China propaganda by US alliance countries. US and China are great power rivals now. 

Rocket debris hits earth all the time. Here's Elon Musk's Space X debris hitting a farmer's field in US couple weeks ago... close to us just down south in Washington State. 

No one heard about it because it's not an unusual occurrence and it was an American rocket. 

https://www.theverge.com/2021/4/2/22364582/spacex-rocket-debris-falls-farm-washington

• Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I will body slam you through the ice.

Totally legal in today's game.

I think at the next GM's meeting they are considering allowing head butts and groin strikes too.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Totally legal in today's game.

I think at the next GM's meeting they are considering allowing head butts and groin strikes too.

Three Stooges Vintage GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Everything.

I'm really worked up for this one.   One bourbon one scotch and one beer.  

Going to meet my kid for a walk first...so that'll help settle things.  But the NHL has a way of busting me wide open so I'm going to hit up the liquor store after that quality time to prepare for the depths of hell league (I never drink, but feel the need to).

I love my team and I'll be damned if the NHL's going to wreck it for me.  They better know who they're dealing with....

image.png

Should mention, I'm currently pulling strands of hair through a shower cap with a crochet hook.  I'm prepped and ready for this game.

catch side GIF   also havent listened too one bourbon ina while ima chuck it on, start pre-gaming ina bit, lets go nucks.

8 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

It's just anti-China propaganda by US alliance countries. US and China are great power rivals now. 

Rocket debris hits earth all the time. Here's Elon Musk's Space X debris hitting a farmer's field in US couple of weeks ago... close to us just down south in Washington State. 

No one heard about it because it's not an unusual occurrence, and it was an American rocket. 

https://www.theverge.com/2021/4/2/22364582/spacex-rocket-debris-falls-farm-washington

Funny, it made news here in the US for two reasons; first, because it was supposed to be a controlled reentry into the ocean that somehow went sideways; and secondly, because it rained big enough pieces of debris to do some severe damage and kill people, hence your linked story. The reentry video was pretty spectacular; I saw it on tv.  This is not anti-China sentiment; it is an interesting news story in an era where the White House is not dominating every news cycle. I heard a NASA scientist on tv last night; we don't usually hear about US rocket parts reentering the atmosphere because the US has always used a staged system, which meant that most of those smaller pieces burned up on reentry, making them much less of a threat. This rocket coming back in one piece means that like the SpaceX rocket, large parts of it won't burn up on reentry and do create a risk, depending on where the parts land. If they land in a major metropolitan area, there could very well be deaths.

• Hydration 1
2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Love that beer but I would try pork for your taco protein if that's an option.

Great idea! I’ll try that.

Just out of curiosity, do we have anyone on this team that can stand up in a fight with Nurse? The guy is a bully out there and needs a good beat down

RIP Rick Rypien, we miss you.

Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

Posted (edited)

Well, as it stands we still have a chance of winning the Stanley Cup this year.

Edited by Dumb Nuck
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

It’s my birthday CDC! All I wish for is a Canucks win. C’mon boys! Win another one for my birthday! GCG!

Happy Birthday, Beary Sweet!

12 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Just out of curiosity, do we have anyone on this team that can stand up in a fight with Nurse? The guy is a bully out there and needs a good beat down

The Zamboni driver?

2 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

It's an away game.  

Well, it was the Leafs own zamboni driver that handed them the loss, maybe the Oilers zamboni driver doesn’t like Nurse.

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

When I end up in a gutter, it’s from enjoying too much scotch and falling off my scooter!  :shock:

Welcome back Alf !!

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

RIP Rick Rypien, we miss you.

Punch You Oh No GIF by GritTV

We are the softest team in the league 

• Upvote 1
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION