The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, LionofJudah said:

Is it just me or does Elliot look very stoned?

Not as much as he did in his first canucks broadcast . Like I tweeted at the time, he's got the used car salesmen on a drinking binge thing going.

Screenshot_20210508-195434_Gallery.jpg

Edited by cuporbust
  • Haha 3

Just now, J-23 said:

Blue Jackets quit on him long time ago, they lost a lot of good players and going to lose Laine now as well.

That is true. Worked for a while. Can’t really grind a team into the dirt day after day. People stop caring. Edler quit after a week when torts was our coach lol

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

So far I'm enjoying tonight's game.  I want us to look good, feel good about ourselves, play well but ultimately win no more than 3 of our last 8.

That gives us pretty much a lock on picking in the top 8 where grandma keeps the peanut butter.

Grandma's got better than peanut butter up there....

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Torts quit the blue jackets lol

He's got a short shelf life.  Can get results with the right lineup (two Jack Adam trophy wins after all) but players tend to 'tune him out' I think after a short time.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

That is true. Worked for a while. Can’t really grind a team into the dirt day after day. People stop caring. Edler quit after a week when torts was our coach lol

Torts way doesn't work in the modern NHL. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

Stutzle is awesome. He's got such a goofy personality too. 

Don’t mind the Sens at all. Hopefully divisions go back to normal next year so I can continue to like them 

• Huggy Bear 1