The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Why couldn't we have used #44 last Sept in the EDM bubble?!?! Our squad was SOOOO bagged.

I don't mind Green..but that was silly.

I think that he broke his foot or his wrist last season.  Can't remember but it was a very serious injury. 

Nice to see the Canucks battle, I just wasn't expecting the refs to be this bad. Hard to listen to the play by play had to pause it. If I was blind you'd think by all the Edm talk the Canucks weren't even there

1 minute ago, bad alice french said:

I guess. I thought on a national telecast professionals required to be as unbiased as possible. Debrusk does a real good and balanced job but buddy nearly wet his pants on that last goal.

It’s his first year broadcasting on HNIC. He only has a handful of games. I think he will get better. I like his voice. 

Now people on this forum is going to start calling for Graovac to be re-signed and have him here full time. He is a career AHL player people the Canucks need better then him to really compete 

Edited by Arrow 1983
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

Green will send him back to Utica. That's his modus operandi 

Same with Bailey once he's healthy. 

Anybody that doesn't watch Utica has no idea how much depth this team actually has, but we play guys like Sutter and Eriksson and Michaelis and Roussel ffs. 

• Thanks 1
  • RoughGame 1