The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

Would be awesome if Vancouver could dig in deep and say to McD's, "not tonight" and make Connor reach the milestone another day.

Go :canucks:!! 

I'd put 110% of the focus there.  Set a standard:  "NO".

48 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Canucks can NOT dress him under any circumstances. This is no time to lose resolve in the retire Lui project.

Wait, what? I thought Loui was fighting Nurse tonight.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, Phil_314 said:

Would be awesome if Vancouver could dig in deep and say to McD's, "not tonight" and make Connor reach the milestone another day.

Go :canucks:!! 

My prediction, it happens next Saturday night against us, he’ll come into the game sitting at 99 points.

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Haven't been too impressed with Vesey or Michaelis. Hope tonight they prove me wrong. I hope this doesn't mean Lind is out. :(

18 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Haven't been too impressed with Vesey or Michaelis. Hope tonight they prove me wrong. I hope this doesn't mean Lind is out. :(

Y, disappointed about Jimmy too. 

22 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

He's probably in for McEwan, who sits out his 1 game suspension.

Is Rathbone playing tonight??

I'm looking forward to watching him play more games. He's likely going to be my favorite player on this team. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

My prediction, it happens next Saturday night against us, he’ll come into the game sitting at 99 points.

He's got 2 games in Montreal after tonight. If he doesn't get it done tonight he will do it in Montreal. He'll love doing it there against the Habs in the east..

I think good chance he gets it over with tonight tho.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION