The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

What the hell is Friedman talking about the Oilers wanting a call in that clip? The play starts off with McD grabbing Bo and they wrassle all the way down the ice. He and the Oilers think that should be called on Bo. What a load of crap!

Edited by 4petesake
Sp
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

We all knew the league was going to make this the 100 point game at all costs.

Now that that’s out of the way let’s win this game and send Connie packing.

I dont really wanna win lol as long as we keep getting goals im okay but i want the better draft pick.

We became yet another piece of history that's not so proud of, becoming the team who gifted a player his 100th point by allowing him 8 points over 2 games.

EDIT: 13 points in 4 games. I can't even.

Edited by 1-d

4 minutes ago, Wayne Glensky said:

You do you 

Absolutely will 

Edmonton was so pathetic for so long they changed the draft rules, they absolutely didn't deserve him 

I don't care how individually talented McDavid is, he can &^@# off, he's Oilers filth 

He can wrack up all the regular season awards he wants, I hope he never wins a cup

Edited by Coconuts
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, AlexBurrows14Yu said:

This game seems like ref trying as hard as he can to get McDavid his hundred points. So any small thing Canucks do he will call a penalty. That Hamonic play happens often during penalty killing and rarely it gets called.

Literally every single penalty should have been called an Edmonton dive instead.  I wonder how much Meier got paid for rigging the game.

4 minutes ago, khay said:

Edler has indeed too a huge step back this season.

I only see him as a bottom pairing at this point.

Still would like to bring him back but at a much discounted salary to what he is getting now.

For sure - I’m fine with Eddie back or if we’d rather go with Juolevi/Rathbone.  

I was just chuckling at the mental image of Edler making a total poor sport dirty move to ruin the mood while everyone was celebrating McDavid.  Dark humour, I know.

• Cheers 1

Just now, 1-d said:

We became yet another piece of history that's not so proud of, becoming the team who gifted a player his 100th point by giving him 8 points over 2 games.

Every team gave him 3 or 4 points a game.

We didn’t give him anything, he took it.

Hopefully now he has nothing left and is bounced in the first round.