The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

16 minutes ago, Wayne Glensky said:

He is 2 steps ahead of everyone else. He is the greatest player I’ve ever witnessed. 

I'm not going that far ... not yet. But his acceleration is like nothing I've seen. And his head and hands pretty much keep up with his feet, which is also extraordinary. 

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Would be ok with if he wasn't such a terrible person.  Wouldn't be getting this reaction if he cut out the diving and stopped disgracing the sport with his tantrums.

Is he really a terrible person though? 
or is he just a competitive professional athlete?

I get it, if he was on our team we would love him, but he’s not so we hate him. 
But let’s give him props.
100 points is just incredible in so few games. 

2 minutes ago, Apricot said:

The thing is, at least for me, is that I wouldn't even dislike McDavid if it wasn't for the media shoving him down our throat since he was drafted.

Being the best player in the league will do that to ya. 

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

We became yet another piece of history that's not so proud of, becoming the team who gifted a player his 100th point by allowing him 8 points over 2 games.

This one will be marked by being a covid ravaged team. How lucky that the oils have so many games vs nux after covid. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Absolutely will 

Edmonton was so pathetic for so long they changed the draft rules, they absolutely didn't deserve him 

I don't care how individually talented McDavid is, he can &^@# off, he's Oilers filth 

He can wrack up all the regular season awards he wants, I hope he never wins a cup

Savage. I lost interest in hating teams with my guts. It’s actually more enjoyable to watch hockey when you aren’t constantly fuming at the TV when the other team touches the puck. 

1 minute ago, Wayne Glensky said:

Hah. As long as Benning is at the helm, get used to waiver pick ups and over payments for aging vets. 

don't think benning should get any special treatment...his record with the nucks speaks for itself

• Cheers 1

Would love to see our lunch bucket crew tie this up and have someone like Lind or Rathbone get the winner.

If we can take these chumps they gonna be doing the math in their heads .. like how they gonna beat a legit contender in the playoffs with their two man show

• Vintage 1