The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, MikeyD said:

Yup. Green absolutely hates giving proper experience. The only kid he's played well is Hoglander. 

In a season that is all but over, except for games played, you might as well play the kids and mentor them on they're mistakes

Just now, Beary Sweet said:

Wow! I just ate my birthday dinner and a slice of cake and all of a sudden, the score is wild! Feels like I missed a lot lol

Hurry! Go eat more cake! We need another goal!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Yup. Green absolutely hates giving proper experience. The only kid he's played well is Hoglander. 

That's questionable too, look at how Caulfield was given overtime  ice time while nils has played 3 seconds?

Edited by DS4quality
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

You know you’re a good coach when you can’t get your team motivated enough to prevent one player from getting 4 points against you so your team is not embarrassed.

gobbledygook.

Just now, Petey_BOI said:

perfect, and your part of the reason canucks fans are considered the worst in the game

Because I'm not blindly worshipping a gutless crybaby who can't even make it a full game without flopping to the ice as soon as someone touches him?   Sorry but I prefer NHL players to play like men and have zero respect for someone making a mockery of the game with his disgraceful conduct on the ice.