The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

Am I taking crazy pills ? Last time I checked , connor mcdavid wasn't a canuck. What's with all the sportsnet 650 handjobs over his 100th point ?

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

Am I taking crazy pills ? Last time I checked , connor mcdavid wasn't a canuck. What's with all the sportsnet 650 handjobs over his 100th point ?

Hirsch still on that channel?

5 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

perfect, and your part of the reason canucks fans are considered the worst in the game

Man, is that it?  I hate our “fans” that seem like they’re trying to impress the Toronto (or other team) fans all the time. Or the ones that gripe 24/7 and chirp the team harder than our biggest rivals.

I don’t give a dusty hump what other teams’ fans think of us. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

No kidding.  Some of us switched to avoid the crap from Sportsnet.

If the hockey gods giving up 100s tonight, why dont they give Eddie his 100th goal

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Why does Brown have a job again?

i want a job where my only responsibility is coaching special teams and I get well paid and keep my job by having terrible results but nobody calls me out.

Quick, Green, there’s only 7 mins left and we don’t have the puck and down by one - pull the goalie!

ps no need to use that timeout of yours. Keep it stored away with all of the rest of them.

Just now, Apricot said:

If the hockey gods giving up 100s tonight, why dont they give Eddie his 100th goal

I bet they wouldn’t even mention it if he scored

• Hydration 1
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION