Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

What's everyone drinkn/eatn tonight?

ardmdw2009.jpg

Ardmore aged in ex-Laphroaig casks.  Cracking it open tonight.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Like 2
  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I think I will just call him Bones. Bonesy just ain’t it for me hahah

I kind of agree. But his teammates are calling him Bonesy so…. *shrugs*

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

REFEREES

  Chris Schlenker #3
CS03.jpg
Brad Meier #34
BM34.jpg
Games ’20-21 42 46
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 64 / 0 65 / 12
Career Games (Reg/PO) 217 / 0 1393 / 89
First NHL Game 10/24/16 10/23/99
Birthplace Medicine Hat, AB Dayton, OH

LINESMEN

  Travis Toomey #90
TT90.jpg
Michel Cormier #76
MC76.jpg
Games ’20-21 46 44
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 45 / 0 31 / 12
Career Games (Reg/PO) 90 / 0 1144 / 74
First NHL Game 10/3/19 10/10/03
Birthplace Leduc, AB Trois-Rivieres, QC
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

ardmdw2009.jpg

Ardmore aged in ex-Laphroaig casks.  Cracking it open tonight.

Wow. Just woke up from a late night of zoom shenanigans but you got me thirsty all over again...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

What's everyone drinkn/eatn tonight?

Making some homemade pizza. And have some Steel & Oak Red Pilsner and some Lagavulin 16 year for post-game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

Making some homemade pizza. And have some Steel & Oak Red Pilsner and some Lagavulin 16 year for post-game.

Lagavulin 16 very nice! As is homemade pizza!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

REFEREES

  Chris Schlenker #3
CS03.jpg
Brad Meier #34
BM34.jpg
Games ’20-21 42 46
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 64 / 0 65 / 12
Career Games (Reg/PO) 217 / 0 1393 / 89
First NHL Game 10/24/16 10/23/99
Birthplace Medicine Hat, AB Dayton, OH

LINESMEN

  Travis Toomey #90
TT90.jpg
Michel Cormier #76
MC76.jpg
Games ’20-21 46 44
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 45 / 0 31 / 12
Career Games (Reg/PO) 90 / 0 1144 / 74
First NHL Game 10/3/19 10/10/03
Birthplace Leduc, AB Trois-Rivieres, QC

Meier getting this game doesn't do much to quell the suspicions of match-fixing considering his misconduct with the Forbert incident.  The NHL isn't even trying to make itself appear honest anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

What's everyone drinkn/eatn tonight?

I was looking forward to some Rockfish but I’ve just been informed that I’ve eaten it all so I guess Taco Tuesday will have to be moved up in the rotation. I had  some Naramata Nut Brown Ale for the fish so I’m hoping it goes with tacos.

 

 

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

I was looking forward to some Rockfish but I’ve just been informed that I’ve eaten it all so I guess Taco Tuesday will have to be moved up in the rotation. I had  some Naramata Nut Brown Ale for the fish so I’m hoping it goes with tacos.

 

 

Love that beer but I would try pork for your taco protein if that's an option.

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Everything.

 

I'm really worked up for this one.   One bourbon one scotch and one beer.  

 

Going to meet my kid for a walk first...so that'll help settle things.  But the NHL has a way of busting me wide open so I'm going to hit up the liquor store after that quality time to prepare for the depths of hell league (I never drink, but feel the need to).

I love my team and I'll be damned if the NHL's going to wreck it for me.  They better know who they're dealing with....

image.png

 

Should mention, I'm currently pulling strands of hair through a shower cap with a crochet hook.  I'm prepped and ready for this game.

What bourbon, scotch and beer?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

No name.  I'm on a budget.

Nothing wrong with that.

 

I like Turkey for cheap Bourbon. And if on a budget, just stay there haha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris12345 said:

Nothing wrong with that.

 

I like Turkey for cheap Bourbon. And if on a budget, just stay there haha.

Old Grand Dad is also good.  Same mashbill as Basil Hayden.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...