The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Darius said:

Either am I , but I’m not the genius calling out fans on a hockey board for expressing bias.  Like it’s unusual... your shtick is kinda sad 

Didn't say it's unusual lol. It's just sad. The guy breaks a monumental record and people are acting as if the guy never worked for a point this season lol. 

There's bias and then there's blatant stupidity. 

• Like 1

JT Miller gets tilted so easily.  He stopped backchecking in 3rd and his effort on the boards disappeared. 

Hoggy didn't get any bounces and looked a bit off today, but the effort was still there. 

1 minute ago, VforVictory said:

Not minding them losing as long as they are playing well. Getting an amazing chance to test out some of the building blocks for next years depth and won’t complain if we draft high. 

Graovac has earned a spot on the 4th line along with Big Mac next year. 

Yeah honestly I thought the team played pretty good tonight. Oilers capitalized. We didn't give up nearly as much as we normally do. 

Well not a win, but still a ‘win’...

Graovac, Hoglander and Rathbone best Canucks on the night...

Good to see the young players doing it...

Keep this losing streak going and Benning will be picking in the gravy end of the draft. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VforVictory said:

Not minding them losing as long as they are playing well. Getting an amazing chance to test out some of the building blocks for next years depth and won’t complain if we draft high. 

Graovac has earned a spot on the 4th line along with Big Mac next year. 

I'm liking Graovac, but Big Mac was invisible for a large portion of the year.  I know that he had a great game two days ago.