The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 8, 7 p.m. l SNP | RIGGED EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, DS4quality said:

Hey @Alflives welcome back! I genuinely missed you here. It's weird when the regulars disappear. 

If there's one thing I think this season taught me is that we need different opinions , and unique points of view. Because I think if there's one thing we can all agree upon; we need a lot of work in the off-season to get better.

We a have some good assets and young talent coming to play.  But what direction we want to go is the big question. 

That being said,  I hope for a win tonight, but I expect prime time McDavid tonight to hit 100pts.  But I at least want a good effort, and limit the dumb give aways

Great post and yes hoping for a Canucks win but realistically expect the oilers to prevail.  I sure hope McDavid doesn't score his 100th on one of Quinn's patented "caught up the ice" give away's!    That would be hard to watch!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

ardmdw2009.jpg

Ardmore aged in ex-Laphroaig casks.  Cracking it open tonight.

Hmm never tried this.... have to give it a go.

on a side note, I found this bad boy in my crawl space. Completely forgot I had it!   
Glenfidich Snow Phoenix 

(pic is not my bottle, just to give an idea)

1A6475E1-AFE1-45F5-9713-BC040C314976.jpeg

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, sassbs said:

Hmm never tried this.... have to give it a go.

on a side note, I found this bad boy in my crawl space. Completely forgot I had it!   
Glenfidich Snow Phoenix 

(pic is not my bottle, just to give an idea)

1A6475E1-AFE1-45F5-9713-BC040C314976.jpeg

Let me know if you do want to try it; the place I bought it from has one left.  They're in Victoria but they do ship within BC.

6 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Let me know if you do want to try it; the place I bought it from has one left.  They're in Victoria but they do ship within BC.

Love to try it, unfortunately, I’m in Toronto.   Maybe an lcbo has it here?

2 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Is itna specialty store with online selection? If so, share your info!

Strath liquor in Victoria.  The whisky buyer brings in a lot of independent bottlings, although anything peated tends to sell out quickly.

• Cheers 1

Wonder if this is the last 7:00 PM Saturday night start time for the Canucks this season?  Next Saturdays game, which is the last Sat game of the season, has no time posted - so far - and I sure hope that doesn't turn into an afternoon game to entertain the Toronto crowd.

13 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Strath liquor in Victoria.  The whisky buyer brings in a lot of independent bottlings, although anything peated tends to sell out quickly.

I know a guy that used to work there. They always are bringing in specialty stuff. One of the best places in Victoria to find boose from all over the world!