The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 10, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

I love Hughes but I predict with our next coaching staff next season that Rathbone will be our pp unit 1 qb next season

Rathbone has a hard shot, something we are sorely missing and without it the pp kill setup cheats to the wings and takes away their shooting lanes. Pp kill has to respect a point shot option 

watch for it next season 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, drummerboy said:

Season is long over.  
Why are we playing guys like Highmore, Boyd,  Michaelis, etc.....  

Where are Lind, Gadj, Lockwood?  
Why call them up and not play them? 

Didnt Benning say Joulevi would be playing the rest of the season after the Benn trade?   
We can afford to sit Edler, Myers, Hamonic a game to keep the kid in the rotation. 

Why not give Rathbone more than 13 minutes?   

Yes I know we are up by 2.   I don’t care.  Lol. 
I’d rather see more kids and us lose for the last 5 games.  

Who cares if we win?

Well, to start with Lockwood is still in quarantine so can't dress and Gadjovich only just cleared quarantine today so it makes sense they might want him to have a practice day first.

Second, guys like Highmore, Boyd, Michaelis, and Hawryluk need to play because they are auditioning for roles next season and management has to make decisions on them.

However I do agree with you on Juolevi. It really bothers me that he hasn't gotten more games this year.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

Here comes the missing the playoffs ruining drafts odds winning streak

You making a negative comment.  Wow. I'm shocked.

Partner it is all good.  We are gonna get a good pick regardless and having a little fun at the end of the year is a good thing.

Chin up. Canucks are going to keep improving. Many positives to take from this down year and many more coming next season.

• Cheers 3