The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 10, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

16 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Win or lose, i'm just glad they are playing and building character.   Which for sure they have this season despite all the stuff they've been through.   Must be exhausting going from a chance at the conference final last fall to this.   Get in sh!t for saying this at home, but a certain portion of this fan base needs to calm down.   Just enjoy the process.. 

The "process" is like being fed a dog food sandwich when you are starving though. Hard to enjoy but in the absence of anything good you have no choice I guess.

7 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Based on our win % and Montreal’s loss % I have our odds at slightly less than 1:1000 to make the playoff, if our odds against 16 teams is 1 in 50 our odds of winning the cup are 1:50,000. 

Wonder what the odds of us getting first pick are.

As of right now our chances are at 13.3% of getting top 2 pick.6.5% for 1st overall

591DA419-EF66-4AA5-86DA-1853A9A2C146.jpeg

Edited by Bertuzzipunch

2 hours ago, Devron44 said:

Honestly not that impressed with Lind the last few games. Looked a lot better his first couple.

That said he’s taken time to adjust In every league he’s stepped into. Might require a little patience 

Anything we get out of Lind at the NHL level is bonus territory for me. I didn't expect anything out of him ... and after these few games, nothing has changed. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

As of right now our chances are at 13.3% of getting top 2 pick.6.5% for 1st overall

591DA419-EF66-4AA5-86DA-1853A9A2C146.jpeg

That will improve as we continue to lose 

its sorted now based upon win percent and not points

under Green, we can’t help but move up

tank command away 

41 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

I like the way you think. Hughes taking as many point shots as he does is not ideal to me.

Would be interested in his % actual SOG and goals per shot? I am not a stats person but feel that his point shooting is not very effective. Passing is great.

Edited by longsuffering
typo

28 minutes ago, longsuffering said:

Would be interested in his % actual SOG and goals per shot? I am not a stats person but feel that his poiny shooting is not very effective. Passing is great.

He has 0 PP goals this year so I'm thinking his shooting percentage might be a little low. Canucks are only NHL team without a PP goal by a D man this season.

He has attempted 70 shots on the PP, 32 on net, 27 blocked, 11 missed the net and zero went in.

Edited by Rick Blight

2 hours ago, wallstreetamigo said:

The loser point system artificially props up bottom teams to look competitive later into the year.

and isn't that hte point?

long before there was "Fake News" there was fake parity

• Cheers 1