The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 10, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Flames have 3 days off before playing us. They're pretty rested before playing us. They played a tired Sens and dominated them.We play this back to back vs the Jets before we play them. We also play the Oilers once.

2 more back to backs after this one too.

Will be rough for us on a energy front.

All true. I don't underestimate the fatigue factor. The big unknown factor is how motivated Calgary will be to win.

Just now, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Disgusted by Green’s decision to sit Hoglander at the end. The kid literally scored off of 2 turnovers he created. He’s skilled and smart defensively and is far from a liability. Would’ve made his day, our day, and would have been a good story in a season filled with bad ones. Absolutely terrible decision. Shake Brown’s hand all you want, you lost me on this one. 

Ya gotta agree with you that Green does his rookies are worth less than everyone else thing, a lot.  Too bad in this case.  Kid played his heart out again.  Not his fault he hasn't played 400 games already.

• Like 2

Just now, yes we can nucks said:

All true. I don't underestimate the fatigue factor. The big unknown factor is how motivated Calgary will be to win.

Sutter team so I doubt he'll let them hang it up. Likely the Flames do auditions for next year with youngsters like us.

We'll see though.

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Smart coaching Green, 2 goals up, wouldn’t want to risk the loss playing Edler or Hogs, go for the (meaningless) win.

Every win counts towards his resume for future job reference, can't blame him.  

3 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Why these jerks keep doing this is beyond me.  Is there any valid hockey point being made here or is it just more whining and hoping for the Canucks to do something that they can hack on.  Unbelievable garbage!

This is the type of comment I might make to my buddies in jest. I might even mean it a little bit but from a journalist, a pro, this type of swing for the low branches is disappointing. No integrity Sekeres. 

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Smart coaching Green, 2 goals up, wouldn’t want to risk the loss playing Edler or Hogs, go for the (meaningless) win.

Always go for the win.  It's never meaningless.  GCG!

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1