The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 10, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

Disgusted by Green’s decision to sit Hoglander at the end. The kid literally scored off of 2 turnovers he created. He’s skilled and smart defensively and is far from a liability. Would’ve made his day, our day, and would have been a good story in a season filled with bad ones. Absolutely terrible decision. Shake Brown’s hand all you want, you lost me on this one. 

I really do hope we see an announcement similar to what we have seen already in Columbus and Arizona were the team and the coach 'have agreed' to part ways. That is the best case scenario as far as I am concerned at this point! 

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • RoughGame 1

4 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Ya gotta agree with you that Green does his rookies are worth less than everyone else thing, a lot.  Too bad in this case.  Kid played his heart out again.  Not his fault he hasn't played 400 games already.

Yet his followers think he develops you g players 

he does not develop young players, he wrecks them 

• Upvote 1

Question is JB pissed that Green played Benn all year blocking Juolevi.  So JB trades Juolevi and says ok he will now play the rest of the year.  Then Green still sits him?

Do JB and Green see eye to eye or if JB goes to Aqua in the off season and says I am gonna let Green go but I want to stay does Aqua say ok - cuz JB is under contract and Green is not? (Money).

Hmmm.

I wonder whether both or one or none will be here by next season start.

2 minutes ago, JamesBlondage said:

I really do hope we see an announcement similar to what we have seen already in Columbus and Arizona were the team and the coach 'have agreed' to part ways. That is the best case scenario as far as I am concerned at this point! 

That will be too good to be true 

instead JB will sign him to a 20 year extension 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Deets said:

How much more specific you want me to be? Play the young players. Get them more experience. Get a better draft pick.

Not sure if you're being obtuse, or if you just have poor reading comprehension?

Get more experience. Check. Get a better draft pick? Do you remember what our bottom six played like for much of the season. These guys are busting nuts and have elevated our total team play. They’re going to end up costing us a spot or two in the draft order!

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

Edler was out at the end.

The only forwards out with empty nets now are pearson, horvat, and now highmore.

Honestly, Hoglander was better than all 3 tonight.

That really was a dick move not putting in Hogs at the end, when he was our best player offensively and defensively.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nux_win said:

Always go for the win.  It's never meaningless.  GCG!

Firstly, as if we would have lost, could have risked one goal also Hogs first hat trick or Edlers 100th goal are not meaningless either, Douche move by Green!

• Cheers 2