The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 10, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, nuck-lifer said:

I like Highmore's game. He may not stick due to his production, but his positioning is very good. Calm in the D Zone and very aware defensively

Team guy for sure

We have room on our team for another Tyler Motte, and that's exactly what type of a player Matthew Highmore is.  

We need a good scoring winger to play on the 2nd/3rd line, but that's a complete different issue.  

Just now, higgyfan said:

Which young players has he wrecked in your opinion?

Gauds

Jake

EP regressed under Green 

better still name a player he developed? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 2
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Firstly, as if we would have lost, could have risked one goal also Hogs first hat trick or Edlers 100th goal are not meaningless either, Douche move by Green!

Meh.  I like Hoglander and I would have liked to see him get a hat-trick but all this hate on Green just because he didn't get one doesn't make any sense.  It's dog pile on Green day I suppose.  GCG!

P.S.  - Here at CDC we can't be happy for a win, we just have to find something to be upset about.

Edited by nux_win
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1
15 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Apparently Green has decided Hoglander of all people is going to be his next whipping boy.  And or he really doesn't want to be re signed.

:unsure:

14 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Vancouver Canucks 

Stanley Cup champions of meaningless games 

better to win 'meaningless' games

than lose meaningless posts.

3 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Also owners of the largest cry baby fanbase in the universe apparently. 

Ask yourself this. 

Are you a fan of the team if you're upset when they win?

At this point a smart fan wants players to get experience while we improve our

draft odds 

winning meaningless games is meaningless 

5 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Edler was out at the end.

The only forwards out with empty nets now are pearson, horvat, and now highmore.

Honestly, Hoglander was better than all 3 tonight.

He was definitely the best forward on our team.  Green played our shutdown line together but he should've thrown Hoglander in there, especially since we were up by 2. 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

Which young players has he wrecked in your opinion?

Don’t even bother. The responses get more and more ridiculous the deeper you dive in 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Gauds

Jake

Canuck2288

EP regressed under Green 

better still name a player he developed? 

34 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Call me crazy, but I think anonymity has a role to play regarding some of the vitriol 'round this joint, and I honestly don't belive that the kind of people that would show up to a potluck meet and greet would also go out of their way to remain being dicjs.

At least, not many of them.

You're crazy :shock:.. lol you asked me to..

Dude I wouldn't be surprised if they found a cpl burning cars in Surrey after that get together.. lol.

• Haha 1
Just now, Devron44 said:

Don’t even bother. The responses get more and more ridiculous the deeper you dive in 

He’s developed Brown as a coach.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
6 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

I guess Hogz should have dumped the puck in on both goals to appease Green.

The press corps is not worth their salt if they don’t ask Green why Höglander wasn’t out there to try for that hatty? 

If Hogs was tired - use that TO…and  let him try. Did I miss it being used earlier? I don’t think so.

Höglander was clearly dialed in this game & with his strong shooting accuracy, stick-checking skills & speed - he was more than a solid bet to score, even on a long-shot empty netter, there. 

A Greener-fail moment. 

Great game. Nice to steal one against a struggling Jets team. Hogz looked really good out there. So cool, full of composure, energy and skill. He’s going to be a big part of this team in the present and the future. Two goals and a goal shy of the hatty. Bo gets one as well. Demko shut the door. Hope we keep it going! GCG!

• Hydration 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1
1 minute ago, nux_win said:

Meh.  I like Hoglander and I would have liked to see him get a hat-trick but all this hate on Green just because he didn't get one doesn't make any sense.  It's dog pile on Green day I suppose.  GCG!

Green is gutless for not playing Hoglander to get his hat trick he belongs in the AHL what a @ss hat

• Upvote 3