[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 10, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

- meaningless game, check

- Demko stands on his head, check

- lucky bounces, check

Green’s system works again!!! 

Our defense system or lack there of has been evident all season losing Tanev was a bad call on GMJB not on Green imo,not drinking the cool aid our defense is a mess

1 minute ago, zimmy said:

He’s doing the kid a favour. Empty net Hattie is an empty moment when it is so much more meaningful with a goalie in the net. He’s saying, “ Hogs, you’ll have this chance again because you’re good and you’ll have long career in this league. Do it right”. 

or he could just be a wrecker, like you suggest.

Its about building confidence and recognition for a great effort 

1 minute ago, zimmy said:

He’s doing the kid a favour. Empty net Hattie is an empty moment when it is so much more meaningful with a goalie in the net. He’s saying, “ Hogs, you’ll have this chance again because you’re good and you’ll have long career in this league. Do it right”. 

or he could just be a wrecker, like you suggest.

Yeah, empty net hatties are  for garbage players and mean nothing, Green did him a favour.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, viking mama said:

The press corps is not worth their salt if they don’t ask Green why Höglander wasn’t out there to try for that hatty? 

If Hogs was tired - use that TO…and  let him try. Did I miss it being used earlier? I don’t think so.

Höglander was clearly dialed in this game & with his strong shooting accuracy, stick-checking skills & speed - he was more than a solid bet to score, even on a long-shot empty netter, there. 

A Greener-fail moment. 

He looked a bit upset on the bench too that he didnt get tapped to go out.

Winnipeg called a timeout there I believe so he was rested.

Tired of seeing guys like Highmore and Pearson out there in situations like that. A one goal game i could understand. But a 2 goal lead? 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Cromeslab said:

Our defense system or lack there of has been evident all season losing Tanev was a bad call on GMJB not on Green imo,not drinking the cool aid our defense is a mess

You play the hand you are dealt 

minor leaguers can play with discipline snd structure 

you set a gameplan and system to your strengths 

3 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

-up past your bedtime obsessing about green, check

I’m surprised he’s on here after a win then I realized it’s cause we are officially eliminated. So we get the luxury of this win or lose now 

• Haha 1

Just now, Devron44 said:

I’m surprised he’s on here after a win then I realized it’s cause we are officially eliminated. So we get the luxury of this win or lose now 

If mods arent going to do anything g about it I'll just annoy him till he leaves.

• Thanks 1

Just now, 73 Percent said:

If mods arent going to do anything g about it I'll just annoy him till he leaves.

The funny thing is he said earlier  that he wasn’t going to watch any hockey in the playoffs so I guess he’s just here to see the Canucks lose. Cause he’s pissed when they win.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1