The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 10, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

37 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

It seems interesting to me that the team looks much better now that some young guys are in the lineup.

Next game I want to see:

Hoglander-Miller-Boeser

Pearson-Horvat-Gadjovich

MacEwan-Graovac-Lind

Highmore-Boyd-Hawryluk

Hughes-Hamonic

Juolevi-Schmidt

Rathbone-Myers

I mean, why not.

This my friend would be the winning roster.

3 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I’m guessing they can just start the playoffs on time with Calgary and Van eliminated?

Lol that would feel extra meaningless playing a regular season game same night as the playoffs. They might do it tho.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Chicken. said:

Lol that would feel extra meaningless playing a regular season game same night as the playoffs. They might do it tho.

They will schedule the games for the afternoon to not conflict with the playoff games. I believe the Edmonton game has already been changed to a 12:30 start.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Rick Blight said:

They will schedule the games for the afternoon to not conflict with the playoff games. I believe the Edmonton game has already been changed to a 12:30 start.

Ahh I saw that. That makes sense 

Sitting out OJ continues to baffle me. I guess who do they take out? I can’t see Rathbone sitting out a game ever again. Looks legit.

Wish there was some real clarity. Green not comfortable with him? Cap? Bonuses? Cautious of past injuries? I understood there was some Cap stuff previously but after Benn was gone shouldn’t have been a issue? 

Maybe they saving him so he can still be a rookie next year and win the Calder? LOL

There hasn’t really been anything in my view that signals bad play etc? I continue to be baffled on this one 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Have you given up on the season?  I'm sure that a lot of fans haven't watched the last 5 or so games, but Highmore has been a positive surprise. 

Really and play him against Vegas or some of the other big teams. Highmore is bottom 6 border line player. 

2 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

Also owners of the largest cry baby fanbase in the universe apparently. 

Ask yourself this. 

Are you a fan of the team if you're upset when they win?

Posts after win (tonight excluded): 2

Posts after loss: 40

"Fan"

Anyways, we have a lot to be excited for next season. We'll have to see what direction coaching/management goes, but we have a lot of good young players. I think the future's bright. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1