The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 10, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, Cali Canuck said:

Man it's getting bad, with the masks I can't name 50% of the players in these pictures.  Tyler M not covering his nose, maybe the mask is to small for his face? Who's the older dude behind Bo's left shoulder?

Haha, I'm in the same boat.  Bottom left looks like Hutton back with the club.

Edited by Kobayashi Maru

1 hour ago, SergioMomesso said:

Even if we end up last overall, I’m betting we pick 3rd overall. Or somehow Bettman will take away our first rounder and give it to Arizona for having JT Miller speaking out about our return to play. We are gonna get hosed one way or another. 

Does it even matter this year? Scouting is all out of whack so who knows what's what as far as rankings are concerned. Only benefit I can see to a high 1st round pick is having a high 2nd rounder after. Might nab a gem there, but again, who knows. 

Uggh, I hate this part of a crappy season. I love the beginning, full of optimism and the middle where you win some and you lose some. Right now we are not mathematically out but I think even management knows we are done. Cheers to another game, hoping for some highlights from the young guys and a couple goals. I no longer care about the final score as long as the boys show up and play hard. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

at this point it's a shutdown line, consider him a improved LE

Yeah, he except he shuts down the line he’s on.:lol:  Fringe NHLer.

LE was a legitimate two way NHLer in his prime.  Just not for us.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

4 minutes ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

Highmore on the first line again smh oh boy

Some people ask for those fighting for jobs next year to be put in a position to succeed, and some cut them before they even get a shot.  

Remember when Boeser was scratched his first 2 games?  

It really is too bad that guy never worked out. After all, a lineup for one shift/game is pretty much set in stone for all eternity. 

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, x00x said:

Why isnt gadjovek not playing?

they probably want him to get a day of training with the team and also been stuck ina hotel for a week, but i'd would of liked him in the line up anyways.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amebushi said:

Uggh, I hate this part of a crappy season. I love the beginning, full of optimism and the middle where you win some and you lose some. Right now we are not mathematically out but I think even management knows we are done. Cheers to another game, hoping for some highlights from the young guys and a couple goals. I no longer care about the final score as long as the boys show up and play hard. 

I don't necessarily hate on this part of the season because the bolded part shows what we may have next training camp and beyond.  

Youth time to shine.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

they probably want him to get a day of training with the team and also been stuck ina hotel for a week, but i'd would of liked him in the line up anyways.

ya i know, at this point, wont matter, just get him a couple shifts , get alittle wet, than play on a line FT next time ...nothing to lose really but to see the kids play and see who might be ready to move up