The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

8 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I don't care about the score, just want to see Edler get his 100th and see how Gadjovich looks. I'd like Bo to hit 20 goals this year too if possible. 

I’d also like to see the goalies play well. Never like it when they get lit up.

Demko looks like he’s back in form. I’d expect Holtby in today. Maybe we get a windmill save.

Bo will hit 20! I’m unsure about Eddie at this point but I hope so!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

love watching the young guns play.  I also like the Hogs-Brock combo. So many things to like about the up coming youngsters.

GCG

And yes - come on Edler - get that 100 goal marker

Edited by Bo fan

People make it sound like it’s only the Canucks that keep trying to win when they are out of the playoffs. All teams are trying to win. It would be bad form not to. Every bottom feeder has strung some wins together here. 

We are not special 

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, dm_ranger said:

If Edler gets his 100th goal, does he sit for the rest of the season and let the kids play?

I think Edler playing the remaining games indicates he’s retiring after the season.    

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I think Edler playing the remaining games indicates he’s retiring after the season.    

Edler has been a great player for the Canucks, but I do hope he retires. I can't see a 82 game season going well for Edler next year.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Alflives said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Edler didn't know yet what he wants to do. I think he'd probably like to come back and finish his career in front of fans, or at least not during such a weird year. I could see him waiting until well into the summer to decide. 

21 minutes ago, dm_ranger said:

Edler has been a great player for the Canucks, but I do hope he retires. I can't see a 82 game season going well for Edler next year.

If he feels he can still go, 1 year contract at a time for Edler. Let him retire here, this season he's been solid and even though its only been 56 games, I'm pretty sure most of the guys feel like they've been through a full 82, due to the compression and other complications and issues.

He still looks solid out there, and he still has a lot to teach.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

It's that time of the year.

We are out of the playoffs, which mean a winning streak.

I think we go 4-1-1 to end the season.

Beat the Jets, Oilers, and go 2-1-1 against the Flames to finish 5th in the division.

Just now, khay said:

It's that time of the year.

We are out of the playoffs, which mean a winning streak.

I think we go 4-1-1 to end the season.

Beat the Jets, Oilers, and go 2-1-1 against the Flames to finish 5th in the division.

good, I want us to have a better record than Calgary. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Well you know, Hoglander is currently sitting at 12 goals this season with 6 games remaining, I'd love to see Hoglander score 20 too if possible.

Sarcasm much?

Edler should be sent out on every empty net opportunities we get from here on out and let him get shots at the empty net without the fear of icing.

• Cheers 1