The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 11, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Same here, but I do wonder what is Green's vision. I wouldn't mind seeing Edler sit for a game and alternate through the defence. For example, Edler sits next game, Hughes sits the game after. That will allow both Juolevi and Rathbone to get some games.

If it gets youth games I’m all for it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cromeslab said:

Hogz is not the same player he was last game,but still love his play this season

He’s a tough nut.  He goes straight into contact.  I really like his game.  Honest player.  No cheating the game.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Fred65 said:

Just out of interest why did management bring Gadjovich in from Utica if they don't intend to play him. They're out of gas getting their a$$ kicked and the have fresh players  sitting out who may or may not be able to play next summer. Seems to me there's a disconnect between GM and coach, It's not a good look

He sat in a hotel room in Winnipeg for a week. No exercise, no practice, no anything. They want to get him in for more than one practice with the team and make sure he's got his legs and timing back instead of just throwing him in the lineup in the NHL 

Just now, bishopshodan said:

I think we have a good future crop.

Might need coaching changes but I like our GM.

He has filled the cupboard. 

I 100% agree. Benning needs help with pro scouting and contracts though. 

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Its time to give some of the rookies a look. Get Lind and Gadjovich in upfront, and get some looks at Juolevi, Chatfield and Rafferty.

The vets looked absolutely gassed. They've earned their rest.

Won't happen. Green is playing for his future employer. He'll grind our vets into the ground if it'll get him some more cash. 

1 minute ago, 204CanucksFan said:

He sat in a hotel room in Winnipeg for a week. No exercise, no practice, no anything. They want to get him in for more than one practice with the team and make sure he's got his legs and timing back instead of just throwing him in the lineup in the NHL 

no lights, no motor cars, not a single luxury....